To be continued.

No one's P.O.V

Clementine smiles down at her coffee cup, the freckles on her skin much more prominent due to the summer she and Bucky had spent with Sam in Louisanna. The super-soldier sitting across from her watches her with a smirk as she pushes her sunglasses up onto her head, pushing the blonde curls away from her face. 

She and Bucky sat outside the best coffee shop in Brooklyn, the sun high and bright in the sky, talking about their upcoming training.  Across the street from them, out of Bucky's hearing range was a man dressed in a black suit. His phone pressed against his ear as he spoke to his boss.

"She's in Brooklyn sir. The soldier is with her and has been since she helped Captain America bring down the Flag-Smashers" 

A man sat back in his leather chair listening to what his right-hand man had to say. He places his phone on speaker before sitting it on the mahogany desk in front of him. He gently swirls the whiskey in his glass around before bringing it to his lips and taking a sip, his right-hand man waited patiently for his boss's response. 

"Is she safe?" 

He askes lowly resting his head back against the cushion.

"Yes sir. What's our next move, sir?"

"We wait. The powerbroker is gearing up for something big and we need to be there when it happens, you need to stay low and gather as much intel as you can. I want the powerbroker and now that Nagels dead, the powerbrokers lost his muscle. Do you understand Felix? " 

The man stands from his chair and makes his way over to the glass window overlooking Manhattan, the construction site of the Avenger compound insight.

The man on the other end of the phone, Felix, swallows the lump in his throat. 

"Yes sir. I understand." 

"Perfect. Now keep an eye on my daughter.

To be continued.......