Mrs. Dong: "How dare your second brother dare to be the same as this important matter? What do we say?! One accident, the whereabouts of the seventh prince are revealed, and he must be assassinated!"

    Mrs. Dong's words awakened Wu Youyou.

    Looking through Dong Youyou's memory, Wu Youyou found something related to the seventh prince.

    The seventh prince was the son of the emperor's most beloved concubine Gu Huang, who was clever and clever since childhood, and was deeply favored by the emperor. However, the seventh prince has no interest in inheriting the throne, and he likes to dance with knives and guns on weekdays, and ask those companions from generals to fight every day. Among this group of companions, the seventh prince and Dong Xiangyang, the second child of the Dong family, are the best friends, and the two are so good they can't wait to wear a pair of trousers.

    Speaking of which, Dong Youyou had a fight with the seventh prince. The reason is that Dong Xiangyang and the seventh prince boasted that their sister was born beautiful, and her kung fu was handsome.

    Gu Huanggui is just such a son. When she learned that he had a sweetheart, why didn't she act immediately? Quickly asked Mrs. Dong to test. After seeing Concubine Gu Huanggui, Mrs. Dong went home and asked her daughter.

    Dong Youyou has never seen this seventh prince before, so the two people were rumored to be in love with each other. How can you bear it? !

    Dong Youyou's violent temper immediately broke into the school ground where the prince and his companions practiced together with a nine-section whip, and wanted to compete with the seventh prince!

    It happened that the Seventh Prince was present, so he readily agreed.

    Taking into account the natural gap between men and women, the seventh prince also competed with Dong Youyou in a gentlemanly manner without weapons.

    This move of the seventh prince made Dong Youyou even more furious.

    He didn't care that the seventh prince was the emperor's son, so Dong Youyou didn't leave him any sympathy. He swung a nine-section whip so powerful that it made him fall into a daze.

    After packing up the seventh prince, Dong Youyou left the school grounds refreshed.

    According to the usual Xiaoyan routine, the seventh prince should fall in love with Dong Youyou because of this competition, and then have a love affair with her in which you chase after me and kill each other.

    Unfortunately, the seventh prince is not the hero of this story.

    Not long after the seventh prince and Dong Youyou met, the late emperor suddenly contracted a serious illness and was bedridden.

    During the late emperor's illness, several princes died and disappeared, and in the end, only the second and fifth princes remained.

    Later, the fifth prince was also assassinated. But he was blessed with a great life, and he did not die, but was seriously injured.

    The fifth prince dragged his life back to the palace to testify in front of the late emperor that the second prince murdered his own brother for the throne. The iron evidence is like a mountain, and the second prince has no room for refutation! In a fit of anger, the late emperor demoted the second prince to a commoner and drove him out of the palace!

    The late emperor was originally in poor health, so how could he withstand the cruelty of his sons and brothers? ! Two days after the abolition of the second prince, the first emperor died.