——Wu

    Youyou took a circle in this Jiaofang Hall.

    Strange to say, according to the wealth of the royal family, a palace that was burnt down like this should be rebuilt immediately. But the emperor has not ordered the reconstruction, just let it lie in the desert.

    For the emperor's behavior, the outside explanation is that the emperor was afraid of seeing things and thinking about people, worried that when he saw Jiaofangdian, he would think of the first queen who died unexpectedly, so he delayed ordering people to start rebuilding Jiaofangdian.

    Affectionate! emperor!

    But in Wu Youyou's view, things are by no means so simple!

    There must be a lot of articles in this pepper room!

    Wu Youyou was thinking about it, and was planning to go around again, but unexpectedly, Zhang Defa's sharp and thin voice came from a distance -

    "Your Majesty - drive to -!"

    Hearing this, Wu Youyou was first in awe. I was stunned, and then I was happy - I came in such a hurry, I'm afraid I didn't find some clues here? !

    Wu Youyou was happy, and the emperor, surrounded by everyone, had a gloomy face, and killed her aggressively.

    This was the first time Wu Youyou saw the emperor's face so ugly.

    Before Wu Youyou could react, the emperor stepped forward and slapped Liuli behind Wu Youyou with a big slap, and slapped Liuli out: "You useless things! How can you do that? Let the imperial concubine come to such a fierce place!"

    Seeing the emperor's anger, everyone present panicked, "crackling" and knelt on the ground, shouting "Your Majesty, calm down!"

    Wu Youyou didn't want to kneel at first, but seeing that the emperor was so complacent that he beat people himself, after thinking for a while, he still felt that he should not be tough with the emperor at this moment, so he knelt down reluctantly: "Your Majesty Here is the matter of the concubines. Liuli and the others have already persuaded the concubines, but the concubines don't want to listen... Just look at the concubine's face, the adults don't remember the deeds of the villains, and spare their lives Forget it!"

    Although Wu Youyou explained it like this, the emperor's face still did not ease, instead it became more and more gloomy: "What are you doing here!"

    Wu Youyou lowered her head and explained: "If you go back to the emperor... I couldn't sleep in the afternoon, so I brought Liuli and the others, and said to go to the back garden for a walk to relax, but I didn't know how I came to this Jiaofang Palace. When the concubine was waiting for the word in the boudoir, I heard that the emperor was with the first queen and his wife. A story of deep love, I feel envious, so I want to come in and see what the place where the person you put on the top of your heart once lived was like... Who knows that the concubine hasn't taken a fancy to it yet Well, Your Majesty, you are here... You are still so angry when you come here, as if the concubine did something wrong... Your Majesty, why are you so angry? Did the concubine do something wrong?! Could it be that Jiao, who lived with the empress first Is Fangdian a forbidden place? Can't the concubines come here?"

    Wu Youyou said more and more aggrieved, with a tone of "Your Majesty, you are unreasonable", as if she was about to cry.

    In the face of Wu Youyou like this, the emperor only felt that his punch was like hitting cotton, and he was suddenly very powerless.

    Sighing secretly, the emperor put away his anger and stretched out his hand to Wu Youyou: "That's it. As long as you are fine, I won't care about you."

    Hearing that the emperor's tone relaxed a lot, Wu Youyou hurried down the steps he handed over.

    Looking up at the emperor with a charming smile, Wu Youyou supported his outstretched hand and stood up.

    "It's not suitable to stay here for a long time, I will send Youyou back to Qingluan Palace." The emperor said with Wu Youyou, and he didn't forget to teach her a lesson, "This Jiaofang Palace is very evil! It's still haunted in broad daylight! Don't come here in the future. Be careful to bump into something dirty, you are sick, I feel bad!"

    The emperor's words were thoughtful, but Wu Youyou knew that he was not sincere.

    Pooh--! You feel bad for me! You are obviously afraid that I will find something! !

    Although the complaints flew in his heart, Wu Youyou thanked the Emperor Dog for his kindness, and then, at his insistence, left the Jiaofang Palace with him.

    I don't know if Wu Youyou had an illusion.

    She seemed to see that when the emperor walked out of the precarious gate of Jiaofang Palace, he glanced at the west side of Jiaofang Palace calmly.

    The emperor's seemingly unintentional glance caught Wu Youyou's heart.

    When getting into the sedan chair, Wu Youyou took advantage of the emperor's inattention, and with the corner of his eyes, glanced in the direction he had just looked at.

    The west side of Jiaofangdian... Is there something?

    Wu Youyou was thinking, and the eunuchs lifted her sedan chair high.

    Wu Youyou took advantage of the situation to withdraw his eyes and looked at the emperor in front of him.

    Ah.

    Wu Youyou chuckled lightly.

    Dog emperor, your little secret is about to be discovered by me!