"But...why did the emperor do this?" Mrs. Dong was a little puzzled, "Now that the world is peaceful, we The Dong family is loyal and loyal, why should the emperor embarrass our Dong family?"

    "Auntie, think about how the emperor got the throne?" Wu Youyou asked Mrs. Dong, "Think about it again, what happened to the Fang family, the first queen's family?"

    Mrs. Dong is a transparent people. When Wu Youyou said this, she immediately understood: "What do you mean - our Dong family will be the next Fang family?!"

    Wu Youyou nodded: "Yes!"

    ---

    Actually, this palace There used to be a queen.

    Empress Fang Yun and the emperor were childhood cousins ​​and they grew up together since childhood. When the emperor was still the fifth prince, the late emperor married his two cousins ​​and made them married.

    Fang Yun and the emperor's young husband and wife have a very good relationship.

    It's just that the Fang family did not stand on the side of the fifth prince when the princes were winning the heir, but chose the popular second prince.

    In the end, the fifth prince succeeded in winning the throne and became emperor.

    The first thing the emperor did after he came to power was to carry out liquidation.

    And the few brothers who competed with him died and disappeared, and they are basically gone.

    The emperor then took the officers who supported the other princes at bay.

    On the first line of the emperor's must-kill list, it was the family of the Queen Fang Yun, the Fang family.

    The Fang family was exterminated by the emperor under an unwarranted name.

    On the day the Fang family launched the Meridian Gate beheading, Fang Yun set fire to the Jiaofang Hall where she lived and died.

    After that, the courtiers made numerous petitions, asking the emperor to appoint another queen, and the emperor all beat him back.

    Among the six palaces, there is no more queen.

    ——After

    speaking, Wu Youyou kept looking at Mrs. Dong's expression.

    Seeing Mrs. Dong meditating first, then frowning, and then frowning, Wu Youyou knew that she wanted to understand.

    Holding Mrs. Dong's hand, Wu Youyou analyzed: "Our Dong family is the hero of the founding of the country. Our father and two elder brothers also hold heavy troops, and their power is beyond the Fang family's reach. Therefore, the emperor cannot be like him back then. Like destroying the Fang family, he stretched out a finger and killed our Dong family casually."

    Madam Dong understood: "So, he will start with you, cut the flesh with a dull knife, and weaken our Dong family bit by bit. ?"

    Wu Youyou said solemnly, "This is my worst guess."

    "But why did the emperor want to destroy my Dong family? There must be a reason!"

    Mrs. Dong was still puzzled.

    Regarding Mrs. Dong's question, Wu Youyou only said four words: "Gong Gao shakes the master."

    Mrs. Dong was silent.

    Knowing that Mrs. Dong couldn't accept her reason for a while, Wu Youyou sighed again and said, "Let's not talk about this reason, let's say that when the princes seized the heir, our Dong family did not stand on the emperor's side, it was already wrong. What's more, the second brother is still on good terms with the seventh prince... If it weren't for the prestige of my Dong family, I'm afraid the second brother would have been pulled out of the Meridian Gate and beheaded!"

    How could a narrow-minded monarch like Emperor Gou tolerate losing to Does his other princes have relatives left in this world? !

    Wu Youyou's speculation left Mrs. Dong speechless.

    After a long while, Mrs. Dong asked in a nonchalant manner: "Isn't it possible that it is because the emperor loves you that you let you do it like this?"

    "The emperor loves me?" Wu Youyou sneered, with a look of disbelief, " If he really dotes on me, can he hold back his desire | can't move me?"

    Wu Youyou's words made Mrs. Dong stunned.

    After a long while, Mrs. Dong came back to her senses: "Youyou...what do you mean?!"

    Wu Youyou looked at Mrs. Dong and said, "A-niang, don't look at the fact that your daughter has been in the palace for almost a year, Your Majesty. Five or six days out of ten, I stayed in my Qingluan Palace... But in fact, my daughter is still a virgin."

    Mrs. Dong was shocked: "What?! Why haven't I heard of you before?!"

    As proud as Dong Youyou, how could it be possible to let others know that the emperor lived with her every day but didn't sleep with her? ! This is a shame for her! !

    As Wu Youyou thought about it, she couldn't help but sighed and replied, "Before my daughter...you can't say it." After a

    pause, Wu Youyou added: "It wasn't until last night that my daughter ordered someone to examine Shu Guiren's body, and I didn't know that. ——Not only is the daughter still a virgin, but the noble person Shu… is also!”