Li Xiang: "I don't want him to know."

    Wu Youyou: "???Why!!!"

    Li Xiang: "Because I broke up with him ."

    Wu Youyou: "..." What the

    hell? ! !

    ——There

    were too many messages received this night, Wu Youyou didn't digest it for a while, and choked directly.

    I even forgot to keep getting angry.

    After choking for a long time, Wu Youyou asked silently: "Have you finally figured it out?"

    Li Xiang bit his lower lip fiercely and nodded: "Well..."

    After a short pause, Li Xiang added: "I broke up with him last week."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Then you found out that you are pregnant??"

    Li Xiang nodded silently.

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Li Xiang is the worst heroine in history? ! ! Just broke up with the scumbag, and immediately found out that she was pregnant? ! And still in the critical moment of preparing for the college entrance examination? !

    Seeing that Wu Youyou didn't speak for a while, Li Xiang looked at her timidly again and begged: "Gu You, can you... help me?"

    Wu Youyou looked at Li Xiang with a heavy gaze: "What do you want me to do? Help you?"

    "I can't have this child..." Li Xiang replied, "Can you accompany me... to get rid of him? I'm alone, I'm afraid."

    "I can go with you. But..." Wu Youyou turned her head and glanced at Ling Xi, who was standing outside looking out for herself and Li Xiang, "But we two girls may not be enough. I think Ling Xi should also go together."

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Li Xiang's hands He tightly twisted the hem of his school uniform and twisted it together, as if struggling inside.

    Wu Youyou knew what Li Xiang was worried about.

    "Don't worry, Ling Xi and I will keep the secret for you." Wu Youyou said, "You can trust us."

    Li Xiang struggled for a long time, and finally made up his mind.

    "Well, I believe in you." After

    separating

    from Li Xiang, Wu Youyou told Ling Xi her decision to help her.

    Ling Xi didn't have any doubts about Wu Youyou's decision, nor did he ask about the details of the relationship between Li Xiang and Yang Qinghe. He only said one sentence: "Whatever you need me to do, you can arrange it directly."

    Such Ling Xi made Wu Youyou feel at ease: "Okay, then let's go out this Sunday to deal with this matter."

    This Sunday, Wu Youyou and Ling Xi took the morning leave and went with Li Xiang. hospital.

    Registration , filming, examinations, arranging surgeries...

    Fortunately, Ling Xi came along, otherwise, with so many procedures, the two girls, Wu Youyou and Li Xiang, really couldn't make it.

    While waiting in line for inspection, Wu Youyou found that some unfamiliar phone numbers would come in from time to time on Li Xiang's mobile phone. Every time the phone rang, Li Xiang just glanced at it and hung up.