At the beginning, Ling Xi was more restrained, and he was more restrained in getting along with Wu Youyou.

    Later, it was found that not only Lao Xue didn't care about him and Wu Youyou, but also the head teacher Lao Cai, Ling Xi's courage became fat.

    He directly applied to the head teacher, Lao Cai, to be at the same table with Wu Youyou.

    Wu Youyou's progress in the past few months has been seen by Lao Cai, and he knows that Ling Xi has contributed greatly to it.

    Thinking that it's not a bad thing for Wu Youyou and Ling Xi to be at the same table, Lao Cai agreed to Ling Xi's request and made him Wu Youyou's tablemate.

    Through Ling Xi's series of operations, the senior high school students in City No. 3 Middle School understood that Ling Xi came back to high school, not because his brain was caught in the door, but because of -- love! !

    Ling Xi stayed for the third year of high school because of Wu Youyou! !

    This discovery made the high school seniors so excited that their blood pressure rose!

    Oh--! !

    What a touching love this is! !

    It is said that the third year of high school is the hell of high school students, then for you, I am willing to go through this hell one more time!

    Knock, knock! !

    ——The

    high school life started in a tense and exciting atmosphere.

    Different from the first and second year of senior high school, the senior three students of the city three middle school will take a mock exam every month, so that the senior three students can enter the state of the college entrance examination in advance and become familiar with the rhythm of the exam.

    In the first mock exam, the super university bullies were still lucky—Ling Xi had been engaged in NOI for more than a semester, and he didn't take the final exam for the second semester of high school, so his grades would definitely not keep up! We still have a chance to take first place in the grade! !

    I think so, but the exams are over, and the rankings of all grades are posted, and the eyes of the super university bullies will fall to the ground!

    ——The mock test is a small comprehensive test, with a full score of 750 in Chinese, mathematics, English, and small comprehensive. Ling Xi scored 746 points in the first mock test, deducted 2 points each for Chinese and English, and was firmly seated at the top of the grade.

    Seeing Ling Xi's grades, the super university bullies are desperate!

    What a domineering genius this is! !

    After taking classes for a semester, you can still maintain almost full marks. It's terrible, isn't it? !

    The high school seniors of City No. 3 Middle School shivered.

    And the corners of Lao Xue and Lao Cai's mouth are about to go to the bottom of his ears - there is Ling Xi in the third city, why can't he get the provincial champion? !

    Next year's college entrance examination science champion, our city's third middle school (Ling Xi) is bound to win!

    ——Ling

    Xi did well in the first mock test, and the super university bullies were still lucky, thinking that he was lucky, and he knew all the questions that happened to be tested. He may not have such good luck in the second mock test! !