"What serious consequences will there be for enrolling one year later? Is it?"

    Ling Xi asked Wu Youyou back with a smile, then turned around to face her, held her hands, and explained to her seriously: "Yuyou, this is what I made after serious thinking. There is no impulsive emotion in the decision."

    Wu Youyou looked at Ling Xi quietly and listened to him explain the reason for his decision.

    "Maybe it's the best choice to go to school a year earlier. But if you've been in the world for decades, is it really this year? Besides, this year is still an important year in your life. How can I be absent?"

    "Yuyou, what I said is not to say that I don't think you can leave me. You are such an excellent person, even if you didn't accompany me in your third year of high school, you will definitely get good grades. But I still want to accompany you. I want to be by your side and really touch you, instead of just contacting you on WeChat like I have been in the past few months, and listening to you share your learning and experience with me. Life."     "You don't think I'm here for you, no, it's not like that. I'm for myself. I've missed the first 16 years of your life, and every day of your life after that, I don't want to miss it again. "     Because I'm pretty sure - I'm just starting a year later and I'm just missing a year of work, and I can catch up with a little effort. But if I start a year earlier, I'm losing my life with you. A whole year together. What is lost is what is lost, and no matter how hard I try to make up for it in the future, this lost year will never be found again."     "So, Yoyo, let me stay. Let me participate in your life. At this important stage, I will be by your side, work hard with you, and witness the most important moment in your life with you."     ——Ling     Xi's words were so sincere, Wu Youyou almost let him go on the spot. He was persuaded.     But there was still a little doubt in her heart, and she felt that Ling Xi did this...it didn't seem right.     Hesitating, Wu Youyou said, "But..."     "No but." Ling Xi raised her hand to cover Wu Youyou's lips and what she was going to say next, "Yuyou, don't reject me. This year, let me accompany you."     ——Wu     Youyou knew that Ling Xi was a very thoughtful person, and no one could convince him to change the decision he made.     So, she just struggled in her heart, and immediately accepted Ling Xi's decision.     Nodding at Ling Xi, Wu Youyou replied, "Well."

    Upon receiving Wu Youyou's approval, Ling Xi was overjoyed, and immediately burst into laughter. She stretched out her hands and embraced Wu Youyou in her arms: "

    Yuyou..." Ling Xi's sudden embrace shocked Wu Youyou.

    Lao Xue's gloomy face involuntarily appeared in his mind, Wu Youyou couldn't help shivering, and without hesitation, he reached out and pushed Ling Xi away: "Don't do this! The teacher will see it!"

    Listening to Wu Youyou Having said that, Ling Xi also remembered Lao Xue's stern face, and immediately became honest.

    The heartbroken horses are all breathless.

    Lao Xue's stamina was too strong, Wu Youyou and Ling Xi stared at each other for a while, and then they recovered.

    Looking at each other and smiling, Wu Youyou took out her mobile phone to check the time and asked Ling Xi, "Are you going to live in school tonight? Or go home?"

    "I'll go home and come back to school tomorrow morning to report and register." Ling Xi replied to Wu Youyou said, and asked again, "What time is it now?"

    "It's almost twelve o'clock..." Wu Youyou said, "Should you go back? It's too late to take a taxi."

    "Wait a minute." Ling Xi

    After answering Wu Youyou , he took out a well-packaged slender gift box from his schoolbag, "I have to make up for the birthday present I owe you before going back." It was enough to surprise Wu Youyou, and now seeing him take out a gift from his schoolbag again, his surprise escalated: "Did you buy this for me in H City?!"     Ling Xi nodded with a smile and handed the gift to Wu Youyou: "It took me a long time to find this one in H City. I think it suits you. Take it apart and see if you like it or not."     Wu Youyou smiled "hehe" at Ling Xi and replied, "I will give you everything you gave me. I like it~"     After speaking, Wu Youyou couldn't wait to open the gift from Ling Xi.     I tore off the wrapping paper on the outside of the gift box, and I saw a satin gift box inside. When I opened the box, I saw a silk satin scarf inside.

    There were no lights in the track and field, and Wu Youyou could only distinguish the gift from the moonlight in the sky and the faint light projected by the lights in the distance.

    It looked as if it was light blue with simple patterns embroidered on it.

    "Is... a silk scarf?"

    Wu Youyou murmured and took the silk satin out of the box.

    After taking it out, Wu Youyou realized that it was a hair band.

    This headband is light and thin, with silky tentacles. The tail of the headband is embroidered with a few pink-white peach blossoms. It is exquisite, elegant and very beautiful.

    Wu Youyou couldn't help being startled when she saw the embroidery on the belt.

    The embroidery on this belt...why does it look familiar?

    Just as Wu Youyou was digging her memory and trying to find clues about the hairband, Ling Xi who was on the side didn't wait for Wu Youyou's response, she couldn't help it, and asked her directly, "Do you like it?

    " When Xi asked this question, Wu Youyou came back to her senses, nodded quickly and replied, "I like it!"

    Seeing that Wu Youyou's expression of liking didn't seem like a fake, the corner of Ling Xi's mouth rose even more: "It's fine if you like it. The headband is the work of Ms. Li Xiuying, the intangible inheritor of Su embroidery. Ms. Li Xiuying is in her 70s this year, and her products are becoming less and less. This headband is one of her few works this year..."

    Hearing Ling Xi talk about the arrival of this headband, Wu Youyou couldn't help sticking out her tongue: "Since this teacher Li Xiuying is so powerful, her work must be very expensive, right? How much did you pay for it? "     It's okay, I have a bonus for this NOI competition, and I bought it with the bonus!" Ling Xi and Wu Youyou explained, "Actually, I originally wanted to buy you a Hanfu made of Suxiu, but a set is a bit expensive..."     "The hairband is also very good!" Wu Youyou comforted Ling Xi with a smile and crooked eyes, and then handed him the hairband in his hand, "You help me tie it."     Ling Xi responded to Wu Youyou, and then answered The headband handed by her was tied to her ponytail and tied with a bow.

    "Okay."

    Ling Xi said, his fingers were just removed from the hair band, and in an instant, countless memories flooded into his mind.

    There are ancient gods and dragon girls, bosses and secretaries, managers and entertainers, and masters and apprentices in the world of immortals... It's

    like a movie with the fast-forward button pressed. .

    Ling Xi's movements froze for a while.

    Wu Youyou didn't know why Ling Xi suddenly stopped moving.

    "Ling Xi?"

    Wu Youyou couldn't help crying.

    Ling Xi didn't respond.

    "Ling Xi??"

    This time, Wu Youyou turned to look at him while calling Ling Xi's name.

    Just when Wu Youyou's line of sight collided with Ling Xi, Ling Xi seemed to have suddenly come back to his senses, and his body shook violently.

    Then, in the next second, Ling Xi stretched out his hands and hugged Wu Youyou into his arms.

    "Yuyou, fortunately...fortunately, I haven't missed you in this life."

    Fortunately, I thought of you again.