45

Every track in Jaehyun's new Album explained his relationship with Taeyong correctly. He knew Taeyong was waiting for the launch of the album the whole day that's why he had closed himself off in his house ready to stream the album. But Jaehyun didn't want him to listen to the album first he wanted to do it with him. That's why he had whisked the older away from his apartment to a date that he had planned out to the country. Today was the day he was going to propose to Taeyong, everyone knew about it (except Taeyong himself). That's why everyone was present but hidden at the country house he had rented out with the help of Johnny he wanted every important person in their life to be very much present on this important day of their relationship. The day before he drove to the ranch house with Johnny and Ten who unmistakably had some going tension around them. The two helped him out to set up the barn with past photos of the couple from the stage where they were 'friends' to now where they were dating.

"You are such a sap Jaehyun" Ten commented laughing at how every comment behind the polaroids sounded so corny and cute and the same time. "Birds of a feather flock together you know"

"What is that supposed to mean" Jaehyun took those words to his heart

"You and Johnny" Ten pointed back at Johnny who was concentrating on clipping the string lights

"Johnny is the bigger one between us, such a hopeless romantic" Jaehyun commented

"I know" Ten nodded

"you know" Jaehyun raised his left eyebrow

" Mind your own business Yunho" Ten turned back to his task "you are lucky Taeyong will love this"

Taeyong kept sighing and sighing turning his body around facing the window then facing Jaehyun and then back to sighing. Jaehyun laughed at the cute antics his boyfriend was pulling.

 "What are you doing," He asked the older who was starting to sulk

" What ARE you doing" Taeyong looked at Jaehyun pouting you know I had important things to do on my schedule today and according to my schedule you were not there.

"What is more important than spending quality time with your boyfriend," Jaehyun asked

"uhm listening to Jaehyun's new album" Taeyong stated the obvious "I specifically told you today I am going to be streaming Jaehyun's new album"

"But I am Jaehyun" Jaehyun pointed to himself "i am the one who sang the album"

"You know what I mean" Taeyong whined

"I think it's not fair you are giving this Jaehyun guy more attention than me" Jaehyun whined back like the kid he is

"Jaehyun" Taeyong sat up looking at Jaehyun