{35} ヤンデレ {35}

Start from the beginning

That cleared my mind a bit.

But I was still saddened.

She didn't deserve this, no one deserves this.

"Whats the matter with you?" My eyes widened slightly and I looked up to see Takeomi standing by the door with a raised brow "H-huh! What are you doing here?" I asked while avoiding his question and he sighed "I'm looking for Ran" he said and I hummed "He stepped out....about an hour ago" I said and he grunted "Figures"

This is so awkward.

"You never answered my question" He said and I sighed "There's nothing wrong, I'm just worried about my friend" I said and he gave me a pointed look "Whats wrong with them?"

I fiddled around with my fingers "She's in the hospital, her condition is serious" I said and he hummed "Stop stressing, you'll get wrinkles"

Well....thanks?

He had a cigarette in between his lips, it made me want to gag.

It's a nasty habit.

"Does Ran just leave you all alone here while he works?" He questioned and I rubbed the back of my neck "Well yeah....but he promised to take me out once he gets back" I said and he rolled his eyes "C'mon" he said as he placed his hand on the doorknob and I tilted my head to the side in utter confusion "Huh, where are we going?"

"Out"

Well he's vague.

I looked down at my outfit.

I was wearing a T-shirt and some sweatpants.....I guess it's alright.

I stood up and grabbed my phone, along with my wallet before walking up to the taller male.

He opened the door and walked out, I followed along after him and he closed the door behind us.

Smoke had left his mouth and I visibly cringed causing him to raise a brow "Does the smell bother you?" He questioned and my eyes widened slightly "Oh yeah.....I've just never been a fan of them" I said quietly and he sighed before taking it out of his mouth and putting the small flame out.

I was surprised by his action ".....Thanks"

He didn't say anything.

I crossed my arms "Um seriously though.....where are we headed to?" I questioned and he shrugged "Anywhere, we could head to a shopping center or something" he continued "I don't have anything to do either, besides you looked bored" he said and I smiled a bit "Well thanks for including me in your plans!"

He sighed "Yeah"

We walked out of the hotel building and made our way outside.

"We're taking the car" he said as he began walking towards the emptier half of the parking lot.

"Ok!"

We got into a sleek black car and he started it up.

"What shopping center are we going to?" I asked and he shrugged "Search one up" he said and I quickly took out my phone and began searching for good shopping centers in the general area.