LI. Too much to bear.

Începe de la început

I heard Sana told Momo to get my bag while I heard her following me.

I almost reached the elevator when Sana stopped me holding my arm. Momo catched up with us.

Sana: We can't let you go out like that. It's also late. Stay here in this hotel. Then we'll sort things out tomorrow.

I can no longer think. I just need to get away from her so I just nodded.

Sana: Momo I'll accompany her in getting a room.

Momo: Okay, I'll stay with Mina. Make sure Chaeyoung won't leave okay?

Sana: Yeah.

Momo: you got your phone with you right?

Sana: Yeah. I'll call you.

Momo went back to the room. Sana wiped my face with a wet tissue.

Sana: wear this. We'll go down to the reception to get you a room okay?

I put on the mask and nodded at her. She then led me to the elevator.

------------------------------------------------------

Momo.

This is all messed up. One minute we were all laughing and the next thing I know Chaeyoung and Mina seemed to be fighting and crying.

If we put together all the pieces of information we just heard, the person Chaeyoung was pertaining to was Mina. Come to think of it Mina and Chaeyoung suddenly stopped hanging out. Who would have thought that what Chaeyoung wants was more than friendship. But why was Mina hurting?

We all know Mina was experiencing something 2 years ago that she won't let anyone know. We were so worried and scared for her that we thought her anxiety attacked again.

Now, it's clear. Mina's actions speaks that she feels the same thing towards Chaeyoung yet she can't or won't express it.

The Mina I heard just now, who hurt Chaeyoung, was not the Mina we know. She's hiding something and won't let anyone know. I know she have a deep reason why she said that.

I reached her room and saw her sitting at the floor hugging her knees staring at the terrace door. I sat beside her and laid my arms on her shoulder. As soon as she saw me, she hugged me and sobbed so hard.

My heart broke seeing her like that. As much as we want to help her, I know we can't do anything cause she won't let us. We know her too well. She'll let us know when she's ready. All we could do is just be her shoulder to cry on.

She cried for hours. I led her on her bed while she's clinging on me, not wanting me to go. I helped her clean up her now make up messed face. After a few minutes I tucked her in, then she fell asleep.

Me and Sana kept messaging each other unable to sleep for we're worried about the two. Sana said they got a room 2 floors down from our room.

I slowly get up out of the bed and slipped out of the room. I opened the door and got scared seeing someone sitting at a chair directly in front of the door. I was relieved to see it was just manager unnie. I stepped inside my room and quickly called Sana.

Sana: What took you so long?

Me: I moved as gentle yet fast as I can so I won't wake Mina up. So what should we do with these two.

Sana: I'll ask Chaeyoung once she wakes up. But for the meantime...

She let out a deep sigh.

Sana: i feel so sad about what happened to these two.

Me: Yeah. It's hard to just watch them cry when we don't know how we can help them.

Sana: There's something that kept Mina from showing how she really feels for Chaeyoung.

Me: Yeah, I kept thinking the same thing. Mina is not that type of person to just say those things nor to hurt someone.

Sana: you're right. What's hard is she won't say a thing. But I do wonder if Jihyo knows.

Me: Yeah! She might. She helped Mina before in hiding Chaeyoung from us.

Sana: We need to talk to her but not now. For the meantime watch Mina, she might call Jihyo too.

Me: wait are you asking me to eavesdrop on their conversation?

Sana: As if we haven't done that tonight.

Me: Oh. Yeah. We need to get to the bottom of this.

Sana: You're right. We need to help them.

Me: Right! And we need to sleep too.

Sana: Good thinking, I'm also sleepy. Goodnight Momoring.

Me: Goodnight Sanatang.