"Not out loud " Don sent them an annoyed look "They like to be nosy and listen to other people's conversations."

Ally stuck her tongue, and Meredith scrunched her nose.

"Were just being friends. So we listen in because we always hear Sams name." this from Meredith

Don rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

"Not ALL the time."

"Yes, all the time" Ally nodded "Something about having trouble talking to you...?"

"Or asking you out too...?" Meredith added casually.

"Cut it out, Mer and Ally. Chris will hear and get mad." Don growled irritated.

Just then Chris came over, white bags in his hands.

He sat down and handed the cookies over, I was last.

"Thank you." I mumbled as he handed it over. His eyes never left mine as his fingers accidently brushed mine.

An electric current ran up and down my arm.

I jerked my hand back and looked down, to hide my heated face.

Was I ever going not to blush when he looked, or touched me?

"Did I miss anything?" He asked

I stiffled a laugh as Don coughed uncontrollably.

"Nope, nothing at all." Meredith said a little too eagerly.

"Uh huh" I heard doubt on his voice but he changed the subject "So did you hear Sean's having a party?"

As they spoke of the party, I let my mind wander.

Was it possible that all this talk about me, actually meant Chris really did like me?

That he wasn't just playing with me?

I know he told me he liked me, and everyone else did to, but what could I do?

My fear haunted me, what HE did to me haunted me.

Just thinking about it had a chill going down my spine.

I mentally shook my head, I didn't want to think about it.

Surprisingly HE hadn't messed with me in a week.

I allowed myself briefly glance at Chris, he threw his head back as he laughed.

His dimples showed and again I had the urge to poke them with my tongue.

My face got hot.

Why was I having these outrageous thoughts?

I mean I know I found Chris attractive, who in their right mind wouldn't? But the thought of being touched, even kissed had a chill of fear going down my spine.

But for some reason, the thought of Chris touching me.... appealed to me, although I was still hesitant.

I knew not all guys were like HIM, but I couldn't control my response.

I liked Chris, and I wanted to be with him. I just couldn't the way he wanted....and that's what really bothered me.

"Sam, the bell rang." Chris's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Sorry" I mumbled before throwing my food away and gathering my things.

"Can I speak to you, in private?" Chris asked looking at me then at Don.