Paris

I woke up the next morning with my head on Steve's chest. Sunlight streamed through the large windows.

"So how long are we staying here?" Steve asked quietly.

"I don't know. I could see it lasting a while... If we don't get any unwanted visitors."

"Of course..." He murmured softly, tracing circles on my bare back.

"We need to be more careful.... It's been too close too many times. We had to move five times in two years already."

"Do you think they'll ever stop chasing us?"

I shook my head. "Maybe, if we're lucky, this might die with whoever knows... But it's more likely to be handed down. Passed on for eternity."

"Good thing we both have an eternity to waste then."

I looked up at the soldier. It had been almost fifteen years since I first met him and yet he didn't look a day over 20. "I guess so."

"Where were you planning on going after here?"

"Maybe east... Prague? They tend to have pretty lax borders."

"And what do you plan on doing right now?"

I smirked. "Oh I don't know.... What would you suggest?" I said innocently.

"I'm sure I have a few ideas."

We only left Paris after two months. It was becoming too dangerous, with the mafia still after me. We took a train to Prague, in the Czech Republic.

Two days after we arrived I awoke in the middle of the night. Before I even realized what I was doing I was running to the bathroom. I vomited the entire contents of my stomach into the toilet.

"Natasha?" I heard Steve say quietly. I groaned as I heard his footsteps walking across the small apartment.

"Probably just food poisoning." I pushed myself up on the sink and started brushing my teeth.

"You don't get food poisoning. And besides, I had the same thing as you. Why am I fine?"

"I don't know... it's nothing. Let's go back to bed. Why were you even awake anyway?"

"I couldn't sleep."

I smirked. "Well, I'll have to do something about that."