Chapter 9 - Let The Watchers Fight

Start from the beginning

That should do it.

Kirishima took his turn to speak next.

"Yeah, he's told me of some of the stuff he did, and it's crazy. You know Dagobah Beach?"

"Um, I think so. Isn't that the beach that was super trashed and the city only just cleaned it up a little while ago?"

"The city? Nah, that was all him. In only about 3 months as well!"

"Ain't no way the nerd did that shit."

Of course Kaachan had to join in...

"Actually, he did. I saw him cleaning it up once, while I was visiting Musutafu. He actually did all of it on his own."

"Heh, thanks Ochako, but I think you're overselling it a bit..."

"Oh, definitely not."

I still think she's overselling it a bit...

"I guess that's one question answered. But I've got another. What exactly is your quirk, anyway? You're the only one in class that hasn't really introduced your quirk yet. I'm dying to know."

Oh, that's a tough question...

"Well... I'm still figuring it out myself. It only manifested recently, or at least I only noticed it recently. It does a few things, like acting as a conduit to increase my strength, replenishing estus, that's my healing drink, and a few other things that I hope I never have to share with anyone here."

"Really, huh? Are they that bad?"

"Yes, they are. I'm hoping that they never come into play, but if they do, it wouldn't be good."

They dropped the subject quickly after that, but Asui- no, Tsu looked like she still had something on her mind.

"One last question... Have you found out anything about what happened during battle training, when it went all dark?"

Ah, of course they ask that... And I still don't really have an answer.

"No, sorry."

"Shame, I'd like to know."

The ride went pretty much as normal from then on.

"We're here."

"WHOA! IT'S LIKE WE'RE IN UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN!"

"Calm down everyone. This is a training area I created to simulate all kinds of disasters, from floods, to fires, to earthquakes, and more. I call it... the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!"

"It really is U.S.J.!"

"Izuku, look, it's 13! 13's my favorite hero!"

"Well, you should go up and tell her that, I'm sure she'll be friendly with you!"

"What? No way, she's got to instruct the class, right? I can't be getting in her way!"

Well, I guess that makes sense, but still. She may not have this opportunity again for a while, she should let her know.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by a strange, unsettling sound, followed by Aizawa yelling.

"EVERYONE STAY CLOSE AND DON'T MOVE! 13, PROTECT THE STUDENTS!"

I looked towards the center plaza to see a black void with villains trailing out of it, coming towards us.

"Greetings, U.A. We are the League of Villains. We are here for one thing, to kill All Might."

Oh shit, oh shit oh shit oh shit... probably a good time to use that coiled sword.

I jumped backwards and pulled out the coiled sword, before jamming it into the ground. A blast of fire erupted from the sword, basking the area in warmth. The others noticed this too, and turned around to me.