So Wu Youyou was very calm.

    If she can't contact Ling Xi, she will do her own thing.

    After getting up, practice English listening while washing, then go out for two laps and go home for breakfast.

    Although Ling Xi said that he hoped Wu Youyou would spend no less than five hours a day to write practice questions, Wu Youyou actually planned to spend more time studying.

    Even though she is at home on vacation now, she has not slackened. It is still like in school, except for breakfast, lunch and dinner, she is studying at other times.

    ——Ling Xi has gone further than her, she can't relax her requirements, otherwise, she will not be able to catch up with him in this life.

    She wants to be the one who can walk side by side with Ling Xi.

    ——Sure

    enough, at 22 o'clock in the evening, Ling Xi came with a message.

    Hearing the vibrating sound from the phone, Wu Youyou couldn't help laughing and frowning, and without thinking about it, she threw away the exercises she had done halfway through and went to read the information.

    I clicked in and saw that a message sent by Ling Xi was actually a crying emoji.

    Wu Youyou froze in her heart, and quickly sent a message to ask him: [What's the matter? Did you not perform well in practice today? 】

    Ling Xi: 【The results in the practice match were okay, I took the first place. ]

    Seeing Ling Xi's reply, Wu Youyou couldn't help rolling her eyes, and then asked: [What's the matter~Why are you crying~]

    Ling Xi: [I'm sad. 】

    Wu Youyou: 【? ? 】

    Wu Youyou: 【What happened to you? ! 】

    Ling Xi: [I thought that when I turned on my phone, I would see a lot of messages from you...In the end, I only saw seven or eight things like "Ten things to pay attention to contemporary middle school students" that my mother forwarded to me. Video...]

    Ling Xi: [Or it's the information from the family...]

    Ling Xi: [Or it's the study questions sent to me by Zhang Peng and the others...]

    Ling Xi: [There are so many little red dots on WeChat , actually none of you gave me. 】

    Ling Xi: [Woooooooooooooo - I'm so sad~! 】

    Ling Xi: 【Yuyou, do you not like me anymore? ? 】

    Speaking of this, Ling Xi sent another emoji with tears flowing into the river.

    Although across the phone screen, Wu Youyou still imagined Ling Xi's current expression.

    Thinking of the aggrieved expression on his face, a big boy over 1.8 meters tall, Wu Youyou couldn't help laughing.

    YOYO: [Alright, alright! Don't be sad! ! ]

    YOYO: [I'm not worried about affecting your game! That's why I hold back from sending you a message... Actually, I really want to send you a message! ! 】

    Ling Xi: 【But I said I can get back to you at night! ! 】

    YOYO: [I know, I know! ! Tomorrow I will try my best to send you WeChat, annoying you! ! 】

    Ling Xi: 【You remember! ]

    YOYO: [I remember it! ! ]

    ——

    After Wu Youyou made a solemn promise to Ling Xi on WeChat, Ling Xi let go of her not sending herself messages.

    Later, he briefly talked to Wu Youyou about what happened in the summer camp, and Ling Xi was going to turn off the lights and rest.

    The two said good night to each other.

    When she put down her phone, Wu Youyou recalled the conversations she had just had with Ling Xi, shook her head helplessly, and complained about him——

    "Childish!"

    ——

    In the next few days, Wu Youyou will satisfy Ling Xi's wishes Request, send him a lot of information every day.

    What breakfast did she eat in the morning, what scenery did she see when she was running... Wait, wait, she didn't miss any small details of life.

    At 22 o'clock in the evening, when Ling Xi was able to use his mobile phone, he carefully read the information Wu Youyou sent him from beginning to end, and then told her what he had encountered today and what he had gained

    . They are facing thousands of mountains and rivers, but their hearts are with each other.

    ——Wu

    Youyou didn't wait for Ling Xi to report the final result of the competition to herself, and the senior high school students of City No. 3 Middle School started school.

    Pack up and go to school.

    Early the next morning, Lao Xue held a passionate swearing-in meeting for all senior high school students. Then, Wu Youyou's senior year life kicked off.

    Back in the classroom of Class 187, Wu Youyou was stunned when she saw some eye-catching students in the class, and then asked Zhang Xin who was sitting at the back of her desk: "Xinxin, why are there some unfamiliar students in our class? Yes? Are you repeating it?"

    "The repeating students are generally not arranged in the rocket class." Zhang Xin replied to Wu Youyou, then glanced at the new classmates, and explained to her, "These students were originally from the back class. Yes. They made great progress in the final exam last semester, ranked in the top 80 of their grade, and then got promoted to the rocket class."

    Wu Youyou: "Is there such a thing?"

    Seeing Wu Youyou's dazed look, Zhang Xin then kindly explained to her the elimination rules for top students in the third city middle school.

    If the students in the rocket class and the key class can't keep up with their grades, they will be squeezed out by the classmates who catch up with them.

    After listening to Zhang Xin's explanation, Wu Youyou understood: "So it's like this..."

    "Well." Zhang Xin also nodded, "Actually, our class can predict who will leave, so everyone will not Feeling shocked or something... But class 188 is different..."

    Hearing Zhang Xin say this, Wu Youyou didn't think much, and followed her words and asked: "Has any unexpected classmate in class 188 left? "Huh." Zhang Xin responded, "Li Xiang from Class 188 just dropped from the Rocket Class to the Ordinary Class!"