When Ling Xi was explaining, Wu Youyou had already scanned the list from beginning to end.

    There are 35 categories of technology on the list, of which the number one is lithography machine, the second is chip, and the third is operating system. It's all about computer technology.

    Wu Youyou immediately understood Ling Xi's intention: "So, you want to devote yourself to the research of core technologies and tackle these technological problems monopolized by foreign companies?"

    Ling Xi nodded: "Yes."

    Cong Ling When he got an accurate answer here, Wu Youyou immediately respected him.

    Although there are thousands of words in praise, Wu Youyou finally just patted Ling Xi on the shoulder and gave him a firm look: "Ling Xi, I support your decision!"

    As smart as Ling Xi People, quick thinking, high understanding of mathematics, very suitable for computer-related industries.

    It's just...

    "But... there is still more than a year before the college entrance examination. You are starting to learn computer-related content now, isn't it too early?"

    Wu Youyou asked her own question.

    Ling Xi shook his head with a smile and replied, "Actually, it's not too early. I plan to participate in the National Youth Informatics Olympiad next semester. If I can get good grades in the competition, I will be directly recommended to the top ten universities in China.

    " But... even if you don't participate in this competition, with your current grades, it's totally fine to test Qingbei?"

    Wu Youyou asked again.

    Why bother to participate in this game?

    "That's right. But people shouldn't be content with the status quo, they should constantly break through themselves and climb higher mountains, right?" Ling Xi and Wu Youyou said, "Those things that are required for the college entrance examination are for me. There is no challenge anymore. I want to try something new."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    If someone else said this, Wu Youyou would definitely think he was in Versailles. But these words came out of Ling Xi's mouth so naturally, without any connotation of showing off.

    Who said that the subjects of the college entrance examination only add up to 900 points? ! No matter how hard Ling Xi tried, he couldn't get 1000 points in the test!

    That's why he's going to light up other skill points and upgrade to fight monsters again.

    "I understand." Wu Youyou nodded solemnly to Ling Xi, "Ling Xi, go after your dreams with confidence and boldness! I will always support your decision!"

    Ling Xi returned Wu Youyou with a bright smile, then reached out and patted Wu Youyou on the head, reminding her: "Have you finished the problem? There are ten minutes left, you can check it again. Ten minutes later , I will mark and explain the wrong questions for you."

    Wu Youyou: "Okay~"

    ——This

    winter vacation passed quickly.

    Except for the few days on the first day of the new year, when Ling Xi and her parents went back to their grandmother's house to celebrate the New Year, Wu Youyou and him couldn't see each other. On other days, the two were basically together every day.