Punishments(Smut/Masc y/n)

Sooooo like sorry I died for like a month, I just haven't had time to write anything bc of school and shit 🤪 but whateva. I hope you enjoy! Btw this is gonna be like a part 2 to the last male y/n that I wrote, so enjoy that ig lol

(TW: Smut(duh) gonna get kinky 👀, probably other things but I can't think of them rn, small mention of alcohol, CNC is in this and they have a safe word)

----------------------------------------------

Y/n POV:

Me and slendy have been in a relationship for a while, ever since we did IT on his desk we just got closer and closer. Me being one of his students also was kinda weird at first having to see him all day during classes that at home. I mean I'm not complaining, especially when "it's so hot in the house" he just takes off his shirt. Like he knows that all I do is stare at him, because who wouldn't. Anyways today was no different except for the fact that it was a Saturday, so no classes and no grading papers. Recently when I have the free time, I have been reading some.....things. Not anything TO bad, but some of the stuff that I read really makes me want to try it out with slenderman. I would ask him if he wanted to try it out, but I'm scared.

The other day I tried being up the conversation about it, but I chickened out. Anyways back to today. I might just tell him or something, I could leave him a note telling him.

Slendermans POV:

Y/n has been very quite recently, which isn't normal for him. I'm really starting to get worried, I should really talk to him about it. So I get up from my desk and start walking towards the door of my office. I leave my office and start walking towards the stairs. At the top of the stairs, I see Y/n laying on the couch while scrolling through something on his phone. I wonder.....

Y/ns POV:

As I was reading my story, and feel my phone get ripped out of hands. I look up to see slendy looking at my phone and reading what I was reading. (tbh in my head y/n was reading bj Alex and the part were there is a LOT of bdsm) As he continued to read his face started to become a slight shade of pink and with a grin. I automatically just off the couch to try to get my phone back.

3rd person POV:

"H-hey! Give that back!"

"What if I dont~?" Slenderman said while looking down to Y/n with his iconic British accent.

"I-... I"

"Exactly, now why don't you sit down so I can finish reading this~"

Y/n being the obedient bottom he is, he sat down and just looked up him. He was about to say something, but as he was opening his mouth to slenderman put a finger over his mouth to shush him. Slenderman then continued reading, when he was finished he looked down at Y/n with a smirk.

"Do you care to explain, love~?"

"W-well I-I ummm... Wanted to t-try something new, but I didn't know how to ask you." Y/n said while looking down at the floor in embarrassment.

"So, I'm going to guess this is how you want to be treated in bed? Because I can do that if you like~"

Y/n looked back up at him and nodded. Slenderman then bent down to Y/ns level and kissed him passionately. After a few minutes of their little make out session, slenderman pulled away making Y/n whine.

"Oh don't act like that, you'll get so much more later. Now go up stairs, and take off everything. I have something else for you to wear~" slenderman said with a wink.

Y/n nodded and started going upstairs. Slenderman on the other hand want into the kitchen to get himself a glass of whisky, and Y/n a bottle of water. He then brought the drinks upstairs and opened the door to see Y/n still taking off his clothing. Y/n looked at slenderman, and he continued take off his clothing. Slenderman then took a drink of his beverage and set down on the bed side table, he then walked over the closest and started looking for something. He looked back at Y/n, who was now naked and smirked.

Slenderman x Reader (Smut, fluff, possible angst) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara