"What are you going to do to me?" She whimpered out, and it made me feel like an asshole. I had just kidnapped this vulnerable teenage girl because she saw something she wasn't supposed to. Granted it was because I was protecting my family, but that didn't make me feel any better. "Well, that all depends on you." That didn't seem to soothe her, in fact it actually made her more nervous. "If you don't want me to tell anyone I won't. Just please, let me go."

Her voice was shaking, and all I wanted to do was swoop her up in a hug; but I couldn't, she was too scared of me to find comfort in it. The front door opened, and I was very grateful that the boys didn't take too long to get here. "Alright, let's get this party started," Damon announces tactlessly, going to head inside the foyer. "Nuh-uh. You know the rules, take those shoes off." I demanded, there was no way he was going to track blood and dirt into the house.

He sighed and did as I said, Stefan following in his footsteps before I could reprimand him as well. They sat on the couch opposite me and Bonnie, and the room was silent as we tried to figure out what to say to her. "So I heard that you saw me kill coach Tanner?" Damon asked casually, as if he didn't supply the girl with trauma worth a lifetime. "Yeah," Bonnie sniffled, curling in on herself. "Well, what if we told you there's a chance we could take this all away," Stefan spoke, trying a softer approach than Damon had.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, a few stray tears rolling down her face. "Well, people like Stefan and Damon have something called compulsion. It's like mind control with limitations." I took another sip of my lemonade, the cool drink sliding down my throat. "But what are you guys?" Bonnie questioned, and I instantly turned my eyes towards my mates. They could have the joy of telling Bonnie they're vampires, under no circumstances would anyone in Mystic Falls know that I'm a dragon. The most they would understand was that I was like the horrible portrayals of dragons they see in the media. They wouldn't even be close to understanding how dangerous I could be.

"Well, we're vampires." And with that, Damon started an hours long conversation.

——————

"Right there, baby," I muttered to Damon as he kissed my neck. It was hot and I was needy, and Damon was more than willing to provide me with what I needed. I moaned as he sucked on my skin, it would most likely leave a mark for everyone to see later. He pulled away, his cheeks flushed as he avoided looking at me. "Don't hide from me." I pulled his face so that he was facing me, his true face on display.

A plethora of veins underneath his eyes, which were purely black. I loved to see it, even when Damon didn't. "If you want to feed, you can feed; you don't have to restrain yourself around me." There wasn't anything I could change about it, anyways. He would always be a vampire, what good would it do me to make him try and deny it.

"Can I?" He asked me anyway, and all it took was a nod for him to resume with our previous activities. Licking and kissing, like an apology for what he was about to do next. Gently, he bit down, pressing his fangs into my neck slowly. It wasn't the most pleasurable thing to experience, but it was still very hot. A few sips was all he took before he withdrew his fangs from my neck, licking at the wound he had caused before pressing a kiss to it. "There we go," I uttered, holding his head against my neck after he had finished.

"How good do you look in a suit, Mr. Salvatore?" I jokingly asked him, leaning my head on top of his. "Oh, I look very good in a suit," he answered, tracing random shapes along my bare thigh. "Good, I want you to go ask Caroline to the founders party." His head jerked up, though he wasn't upset with what I said cause he had a smile on his face. "Great minds think alike, my sweet girl. I was already going to ask; one final day of utter perfection before I let her go."