Wu Youyou: "Well. I know it all, you don't have to worry."

    Seeing Wu Youyou's well-behaved appearance, Ling Xi's heart softened, and she couldn't help raising her hand to rub her head: "It's good if you know. I'm relieved."

    ——This

    is the first physical contact between Wu Youyou and Ling Xi.

    Feeling the temperature of Ling Xi's palm coming from the top of her head, Wu Youyou couldn't help being stunned.

    This feeling... so familiar...

    Wu Youyou just wanted to raise her hand to touch Ling Xi, but she didn't expect Ling Xi to have withdrawn her hand.

    Still blushing.

    Blushing is presumably contagious. Seeing that Ling Xi's cheeks were slightly red, Wu Youyou's face involuntarily became hot.

    "That..." Wu Youyou turned her head away embarrassedly, staring at the floor tile at Ling Xi's feet, "Why do you have to hand in the papers in advance? Teachers don't all say that for an exam as important as the college entrance examination, you should strive for every Every minute and every second, even if you have finished writing, you should check it several times, and then hand it in when it's time?"

    "You also said that the important thing is the college entrance examination." Ling Xi replied to Wu Youyou with a smile, "Let's talk about it, This exam is not difficult, I have done it all, it is the same whether it is checked or not."

    After speaking, Ling Xi paused and added: "Besides, I want to see you soon."

    Hearing Ling Xi's words If rounding up was equal to confession, Wu Youyou's face turned even redder.

    Ling Xi glanced at Ling Xi in disgust, and Wu Youyou said, "I won't tell you about it. I have a question that I didn't answer tonight, and I was going to ask you."

    Hearing about things related to study, Ling Xi immediately restrained his attitude and asked Wu Youyou     with concern: "What problem?" The question was turned to Ling Xi, "Here, this is the question..."

    Seeing Wu Youyou taking out the question, Ling Xi involuntarily leaned over to her and looked down at the questions on the exercise book together with her.

    At this time, the students in the classroom were almost gone, and the entire teaching building was so quiet that only Wu Youyou and Ling Xi were discussing the topic.

    The lights in the corridor fell on the two of them, as if they were covered with a silver-white aperture, fluffy, blending their bodies into one.

    On the east side of the teaching building, a half crescent moon hangs in the sky, as if looking at this pair of lovely boys and girls, quiet and gentle.

    ——The

    teachers at City No. 3 Middle School are very efficient. After only two days, the results of the mid-term exam are all out.

    Wu Youyou didn't need to check the results by herself, her younger brothers immediately got first-hand consultation - the total score was 900 points, and Wu Youyou scored 676 points.

    Chinese 121, English 125, Math 98, Physics 101, Biology 118, Chemistry 113.

    Although this score can only barely rank in the top 70% in the highly skilled Third City High School, but for a high school entrance examination like Wu Youyou, the results are poor. , For students who poured money into the school to study in international classes, and who have not taken the domestic high school curriculum seriously, it is already a very good result!