Wu Youyou felt that her fist was hard! !     But those little brothers couldn't see that the elder sister was accumulating energy, and they even came forward to add buff

    : "Big sister! What do you think of all the things we have prepared for you!"

Beer bottle, knocked the cap off with his teeth, raised the bottle: "I wish the eldest sister a great victory! Brave the world!"

    When everyone's voice fell, Wu Youyou raised her hand and slapped the younger brother who was closest to him on the head. a slap.

    "What the hell is going to the end of the world! I still have Snowflake Budweiser!" Wu Youyou said angrily, "Drinking is not allowed in school, you poured all these beers for me!!"

    "Ah?" The younger brothers were shocked, "Eldest sister Head, wouldn't it be a waste if you poured it out?!"

    "Yes, eldest sister! Can't we just drink it and it's over?!"

    "We didn't buy much wine!"

    "Yes! One bottle per person! It's fine after drinking it!

    "

    Wu Youyou's attitude was firm: "No! No one is allowed to drink! The mid-term exam is tomorrow! Few of you are in the international class, and all of you have to take the college entrance examination! The mid-term exam is very important to you!! Drink a lot tonight. What should I do if it affects tomorrow's grades?! Put down the wine for me!!" The

    younger brothers all know

    the temper of their big sister. Knowing that she would not end well if she angered her, the younger brothers put down their beers embarrassedly.

    Wu Youyou knew that these little brothers did this to make her happy, but at this moment, she was more concerned about their own future.

    So, Wu Youyou persuaded the younger brothers again and again, trying to make them understand that there is no way out of being in the society, and studying hard is the right way!

    But after persuading and persuading, Wu Youyou saw that although those little brothers responded with "okay" and "yes, yes", they still had a sneering look on their faces, and suddenly became angry!

    Persuade a ghost!

    Wu Youyou is on fire!

    No need to waste words with these guys!

    So, Wu Youyou stopped persuading and gave a direct death order: "My mother is too lazy to talk nonsense with you! This mid-term exam is just to check your learning achievements! If I fail one subject, give me two laps on the track and field! I fail all six subjects. That's 12 laps!"

    ——

    Even if these younger brothers in the Qinglong study group have less or more tendons, it can be seen that Wu Youyou is angry.

    He quickly put away the sip of beer he didn't drink, and then stood in a row obediently, as if waiting for Wu Youyou's next punishment.

    Wu Youyou knew that these little brothers didn't dare to violate the law, snorted again, and left the sentence "Go back to sleep after tidying up the scene", then turned around and left.

    ——Ling

    Xi was waiting for Wu Youyou, so he saw everything that happened at the scene.

    Seeing Wu Youyou walking towards him, Ling Xi greeted him.

    Glancing at the annoyed younger brothers behind Wu Youyou, Ling Xi smiled slightly and said, "You are good to them."