Just when Yang Qinghe thought he was about to fold into this small alley that could not be photographed by the surveillance cameras, the siren of a police car suddenly sounded at the end of the alley!

    "V Wu - V Wu -"

    The alarm sound is getting closer!

    Seeing that the situation was not good, the other party was worried that he would be captured by the police, so he left Yang Qinghe and ran away!

    After all those individuals escaped, Yang Qinghe tried to sit up from the ground, but he had no strength.

    He felt that his whole body was heavy, and his body no longer obeyed his commands.

    Just before Yang Qinghe was about to lose consciousness completely, he saw a girl with a doll's head and big eyes running towards him with a look of horror.

    She has a mobile phone in her hand.

    The alarm sound came from her cell phone.

    Just when the girl ran in front of Yang Qinghe, he rolled his eyes and passed out.

    When Yang Qinghe woke up, he found himself lying on the hospital bed.

    After the girl who saved him sent him to the hospital, he left only one name and left.

    Her name is Li Xiang.

    ——After

    listening to Yang Qinghe's story, Wu You was silent, and raised a question in his heart: "But Brother Qinghe, how do you know that this Li Xiang is from our city's third middle school? And he is a sophomore in high school?"

    Yang Qinghe smiled softly and replied: "Because she is wearing your school uniform. And she is holding a book in her hand. I don't remember the title of the book, but I can see the big 'high school sophomore' on it. One word."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Is this okay? !

    Yang Qinghe: "That's why I want to ask you if you know this person. If possible, I'd like to thank her in person."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Then I'll help you find out. "

    Yang Qinghe: "Okay, then thank you my sister here."

    Wu Youyou: "Brother Qinghe, don't be polite to me, who are we?"

    Then, Wu Youyou cared about Yang again on the phone. Qinghe's injury, after chatting a few more words, the class bell rang.

    Wu Youyou said goodbye to Yang Qinghe, then hung up the phone.

    ——After

    hanging up the phone, Wu Youyou looked at the phone screen for a while, then turned to ask Yang Mei, who was sitting on her right: "Yang Mei, do you know a girl named Li Xiang in our grade?"

    Wu Youyou's question put the Yang Mei was amused.

    "Gu You, I think... In the whole city three middle school, you are probably the only one who doesn't care about things like the top three in the grade?" Yang Mei said something to Wu Youyou, and then answered her, "Of course we all know Li Xiang! In the Rocket Class, every exam is not the second but the third. Old Xue often praised her at the morning meeting. Who doesn't know this?! It's you!"

    Hearing Yang Mei's words, Wu Youyou felt I was really wronged.

    Can this be my fault? ! Blame it on the original owner, Gu You! !