"Close!"

    Ling Changting gave an order, and the golden net shrank, tying Cui Ya, who had nowhere to escape, inside the net!

    Finding that she couldn't escape, Cui Ya simply did not do anything, raised her head and roared at the sky, and a burst of smoke blew up, and turned into a prototype again!

    Seeing that the girl in the net changed back to that ugly monster again, Wu Youyou couldn't help shouting: "Master, be careful!"

    Most monsters use the prototype to fight, the monster power is the strongest, Ling Changting should be careful about this The buds of the time.

    Perhaps it is more accurate to call it gluttonous.

    Ling Changting responded to Wu Youyou with a "don't worry", took out his sword, pinched a sword trick in his hand, and lifted the sword to kill Taotie.

    At this moment, Taotie had broken free from the net, let out a "wooooo", and turned to run away.

    But how could it escape Ling Changting's palm? !

    Ling Changting just shouted "Come back!", and the gluttonous food was like a magnet attached to him, and was sucked back by Ling Changting with an iron in his hand.

    Taotie ran hard, but stayed where he was.

    Seeing that he couldn't escape from Ling Changting's control, Taotie roared again and turned to attack Ling Changting! !

    Taotie is an ancient monster, and the monster power on his body is very strong. Even after being sealed for more than 5,000 years, the demon power has been weakened a lot, but the strength is still very terrifying!

    I saw that wherever it went, it left enough venom to kill people, and the places where its four feet stepped on were like burning fire, scorched black, and no grass grew.

    It was just like the tragic scenes Wu Youyou saw after he left Lingxiu Mountain.

    And the most frightening thing is not its footprints and mucus, but the most frightening thing is the poisonous gas it exhales from its nose and the spit from its mouth.

    Not to mention ordinary mortals, even immortal cultivators with thousands of years of cultivation will be killed on the spot when they encounter gluttonous poisonous gas and spit!

    Such gluttonous food is called - the state of predation!

    Seeing the gluttonous food in front of him entering a state of predation, Ling Changting jumped back, then waved at Situ Jun and said, "Situ Jun! Lead the disciples out of here!

    " , and immediately ordered the disciples present to evacuate.

    When the disciples left in an orderly manner, Situ Jun passed by Wu Youyou's side and couldn't help but ask her: "Little Sister, are you going?"

    Wu Youyou shook his head solemnly: "You guys go. Well, I want to accompany Master here."

    Situ Jun originally just asked Wu Youyou out of obligation. Now that he got her exact answer, he no longer entangled with her, and left with all the disciples of Lu Qixianmen on the scene.

    ——Because

    of the presence of the disciples of Lu Qixianmen, Ling Changting has been suppressing the gluttonous, not letting his poisonous gas and spit spray out of the barrier he set, to protect everyone from poisoning.

    Now that the people he wanted to protect were gone, Ling Changting was relieved, closed the barrier, opened and closed his moves, and killed him with a knife, leaving a lot of wounds on Taotie's body in a short while.

    Taotie's demon power is weaker than five thousand years, but Ling Changting's cultivation has grown a lot.

    But after about ten moves, Taotie found out that he couldn't beat Ling Changting.

    It gave birth to the idea of ​​escape again.

    But the sword in Ling Changting's hand seemed to have grown eyes, sealing all Taotie's retreat, leaving him nowhere to escape.

    He couldn't fight, he couldn't escape, and his demon power was still damaged so much, Taotie knew that if he continued to fight like this, he would only have one end - death!

    Thinking that he would escape no matter what, he was gluttonous to fight and retreat, and always observed the surrounding situation, seeking an opportunity to escape.

    Then, it saw Wu Youyou who was standing behind Ling Changting watching the battle.

    Immediately, take it to heart!

    Taotie calmly led Ling Changting to the direction where Wu Youyou was.

    When he was still eight steps away from Wu Youyou, Taotie suddenly howled and sprayed out a lot of Ice Condensing Divine Beads at Ling Changting's face!

    Just when Ling Changting returned to the sword to block the ice condensing beads that Taotie sprayed, Taotie's waist twisted suddenly, leaped from the ground, and rushed towards Wu Youyou! !

    While taotie was moving, he was also paying attention to Ling Changting's actions.

    Seeing Ling Changting's face froze, he swept in front of Wu Youyou without hesitation, and gluttonous was overjoyed in his heart - Ling Changting was tricked! !

    But the idea of ​​gluttony just came up, and it felt a sudden golden light flashing in front of him!

    Taotie didn't have time to dodge this golden light, and was hit hard by it!

    When the golden light touched the gluttonous hair, it quickly opened and turned into a net, and it was firmly netted inside!

    At the same time, the sword in Ling Changting's hand also arrived.

    With a sound of "Shuh-", the sword stabbed into Taotie's body fiercely, piercing it in the opposite direction!

    Taotie's pupils suddenly dilated, and he looked at Wu Youyou who was standing in front of him with his right hand stretched out in disbelief.

    This net... Was it released by Wu Youyou? !

    This idea only came to Taotie's mind, Ling Changting had already transformed into a talisman paper and a cinnabar pen, painted a sealed spell, and walked towards it.

    And Wu Youyou was already squatting in front of Taotie, holding her cheeks, and talking to it: "Cuiya, do you think you can use the same trick twice? Do you think that as long as you can attack me like last time, Master will rush over to save me regardless?"

    Taotie howled, opened his bloody mouth, and was about to spit on Wu Youyou's face!

    Wu Youyou quickly folded the five fingers of her right hand, and the golden net immediately shrank, tightly binding Taotie's open mouth, and together with its nose, it was tightly bound.

    "Maybe the way you think is indeed a good way... But you never thought about it - I will also become stronger?"

    Wu Youyou was talking to Taotie, Ling Changting had already painted the spell and walked to her side .

    After taking the spell handed over by Ling Changting, Wu Youyou snapped and photographed it directly on Taotie's head.

    "Cui Ya, farewell~!"