"How am I preparing?" Cuiya suddenly burst into laughter, "Hahahahaha-! You actually asked me how I was preparing!!"

    After thirty laughter, Cuiya lowered her head suddenly, conjuring that she was in Lu Qixianmen The green ring sword that he got when he was apprentice, stabbed directly at Situ Jun——

    "I want all of you Lu Qixianmen to die!!"

    ——

    Cui Ya's movements were as fast as lightning, and Situ Jun was not even there yet. Before she had time to raise her sword to block, she was killed in front of her!

    Seeing that Situ Jun was about to die under the Cuihuan Sword, Ge Yunsheng called out "Senior Brother!" in a hurry and fear, and was about to rush out to block the sword for him!

    When it was too late, when it was too fast, I saw a golden light shot from the sky, "ding--" hit the blade of the Cuihuan sword, and it was sent flying from Cuiya's hand!

    The Cuihuan sword shot out like a flowing arrow, "Den!" It slammed into the marble floor three meters away from Cuiya's body.

    Cui Ya was shocked on the spot!

    "Who?! Who dares to ruin my good deeds?!"

    Cui Ya's voice fell when she heard a deep voice from the sky.

    "It's me."

    The voice seemed a little sullen.

    "You want them to die, have you asked my opinion?!"

    ——When

    they heard Ling Changting's voice, everyone at the scene couldn't help looking up to the sky.

    I saw Ling Changting and Wu Youyou slowly falling from the clouds.

    Both of them were wearing moon-white robes, and their hair was loose like a waterfall. When the mountain wind blew, the robe fluttered, and the blue silk fluttered. It was like an exiled immortal descending from the sky, and everyone present was stunned.

    At the moment when Ling Changting and Wu Youyou landed, everyone seemed to have come to their senses, raising their arms and shouting—

    "Master Ling!!"

    "Master Ling!! You are back!!"

    "Master Ling!! Save us!! Defeat this monster!!"

    ——In

    the voices of everyone, Cui Ya looked surprised Looking at Ling Changting, he said: "Ling Changting! You are not dead?!"

    Ling Changting smiled lightly and asked, "Is it a surprise?"

    Cui Ya snorted coldly, and took back the Cuihuan sword that was submerged in the ground. , said: "Since you are here, then I will sell your face and not embarrass your disciples and grandchildren. I will take a step first, and there will be a period later!"

    After that, Cui Ya wanted to hide and escape, but she didn't want Ling Changting to drink coldly. With a cry of "Where to escape!", the right hand quickly opened a golden net and covered Cui Ya!

    Cui Ya had expected Ling Changting to take action against him early in the morning, so he was always careful not to let himself follow his path.

    Seeing the golden net rushing towards her, Cui Ya squatted down, preparing to slip away from the net.

    Ling Changting shouted "Zhang!" again, and the golden net slammed into three times its original size with a bang, and quickly fell down, blocking all Cui Ya's paths.