Everyone in Lu Qixianmen was shocked when they heard it!

    Then, start to diverge your thoughts one after another!

    Could it be that the little sister-in-law Youyou was eaten by the monster that entered the Lingxiu Mountain, Ling Shizu was distraught, and regardless of the barrier laid on the Lingxiu Mountain, he broke into the Lingxiu Mountain alone, and killed the monster with his own hands. Aunt's revenge? !

    But the confinement on the Spiritual Cultivation Mountain is too powerful. Master Ling was attacked by his own spiritual power and died on the Spiritual Cultivation Mountain? !

    Hearing the guess that the disciples of Lingxiu Mountain were the most vocal, Mao Da and Mao Er were really impressed by their imagination!

    This... is very close to the truth! !

    So what are you waiting for? ! Hurry up and find Ling Xianggong and Yoyo!

    But the situation did not continue as Cat Dai and Cat Er thought.

    Gu Huanshen directly determined on the spot that the missing Wu Youyou and Cui Ya were eaten by monsters. After Ling Changting killed the monsters, they were attacked by the enchantment on Lingxiu Mountain and vanished.

    These bloodstains are evidence!

    After quickly concluding the matter, Gu Huanshen immediately took the disciples of Lu Qixianmen and left Lingxiu Mountain without stopping.

    Gu Huanshen's reaction made both cats and cats two dumbfounded.

    What happened to Gu Huanshen? ! Just leave without trying to find it? !

    If A Xing hadn't tried so hard to stop him, Mao Da and Mao Er would definitely not have been able to catch up, and told Gu Huanshen the fact that Wu Youyou and Ling Changting were still alive.

    The reason why A Xing stopped Er Mao was: "People's hearts are sinister, and Yoyo and Ling Xianggong are at the juncture of life and death. If someone who hates them takes this opportunity to secretly kill them, they will be in danger!"

    A Xing It makes sense, Cat Big Cat Er could only rest his mind to go forward to find Gu Huanshen, and watch all the disciples of Lu Qixian Sect withdraw from Lingxiu Mountain.

    Then, the enchantment of Lingxiu Mountain was closed.

    ——No one in the major cultivators believed that Ling Changting of Lu Qixianmen

    died in Lingxiu Mountain.

    In this regard, the little novice of Daxiyin Temple asked their abbot Master Huijue: "Abbot, Master Ling Changting of Lu Qixianmen... Did he really die in Lingxiu Mountain?"

    Hearing this question, Master Huijue sighed, shook his head and said, "Ling Changting's cultivation is so powerful, how can he die so easily?"

    "Is that Lu Qixian's head Gu cheating?"

    "He is more than cheating, he even knows himself. To deceive."

    "But why does Sect Master Gu do this?"

    "The human heart is the most complicated thing in the world." Master Huijue patiently explained to the disciples, "Although Gu Huanshen is the head of Lu Qixian Sect, Ling Changting does not want this position, so it is his turn. In Lu Qixianmen, Gu Huanshen was pressed by Ling Changting everywhere, and he was afraid that many complaints would have arisen in his heart. Now, there is such a good opportunity to leave Ling Changting in Lingxiu Mountain and let him fend for himself. Is it fulfilling him? Furthermore, after Ling Changting's death, the many elixir and magic weapons he left on Wuwei Peak will not be owned by Gu Huanshen? For Gu Huanshen, the dead Ling Changting is far more capable than the living Ling Changting. Bring him more benefits."

    After listening to Master Huijue's explanation, all the disciples present nodded in agreement.

    He severely despised Gu Huanshen's actions, and another disciple asked Master Huijue: "Master, since this is the case, should I, Daxiyin Temple, stand up for justice and bring back Master Ling? People, you will see a corpse."

    Master Huijue shook his head: "No need." The

    disciple was curious: "Why not?!"

    Master Huijue smiled and replied: "I've calculated it, this spiritual practice mountain trial is a It is a catastrophe that Ling Changting has to endure, and at the same time, it is also an opportunity for him. No matter how successful it is, no one else has the right to intervene." Speaking of which, Master Huijue paused for a moment

    and added: "This is all His life."

    ——Wu

    Youyou repaired for nine days.

    After nine days, she finally came out of the cave with a radiant face.

    Seeing that Wu Youyou was in high spirits, her skin was lustrous and clear, her eyes were bright and clear, and there was no haggard expression at all, Mao Da and Mao Er could not help but secretly exchanged glances - this double repair has something!

    But Yoyo hasn't eaten for nine days and nine nights, and she's in such a good state! !

    Much better than even nine days ago! !

    Double repair, cow X!

    Love, cow X! !

    ——After

    sighing the magic of love in their hearts, Mao Da and Mao Er came up and asked Wu Youyou: "Yuyou, how is Ling Xianggong?"

    Wu Youyou looked relieved and replied: "He My condition is much better, I don't burn anymore, and I don't have cold sweats. It's just... I haven't woken up yet."

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Cat Big Cat Er was relieved.

    "Amitabha, you can be regarded as rescued!" The cat recited the Buddha happily, and then remembered something very important at the moment, "By the way, Yoyo! Do you know how many days you went in?"

    Wu Youyou shook his head. Shaking his head, he replied, "I don't know. The cave was pitch-dark, day and night. I was thinking about Master's situation again, but I didn't pay much attention to the time."

    Mao sighed involuntarily.

    Seeing Mao Da like this, Wu Youyou was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

    Mao Da looked at Wu Youyou sympathetically, and said, "You Gu Huanshen from Lu Qixianmen insisted that you and Ling Xianggong were both dead and refused to accept it. After looking for you in the mountains seriously, I left with the disciples."

    Wu Youyou choked: "Well, then what?"

    "Then?" The cat glanced at Wu Youyou and replied, "Then you You and Ling Xianggong can't even get out."

    Wu Youyou: "Huh?!"

    Mao Da: "They closed the barrier, and all the people and creatures on Lingxiu Mountain can't get out."

    —— ——Mao

    Dayuan thought that Wu Youyou would be greatly shocked after saying this.

    Who would have known that she simply replied, "Oh." Her

    face was expressionless, as if her heart was unmoved.

    Seeing Wu Youyou like this, the cat couldn't help but choked: "Uh, aren't you worried about not being able to get out?!"

    "It's not like the barrier of Lingxiu Mountain will never be opened." Wu Youyou replied calmly, "After sixty years have passed, we will naturally be able to go out."

    Mao Da: "..."

    Mao Da: "But after being locked in for 60 years, won't you feel that life is boring?!"

    Wu Youyou smiled: "I am not the only one in these 60 years." After

    saying that, Wu Youyou looked back . He glanced at the dark cave behind him.

    "I'm still with my master."