Seeing Ling Changting like this, Wu Youyou was terrified, and tears welled up in her big eyes: "Master! Master, don't scare me!!

    " He patted the back of his hand, resisting the bloody aura tumbling upwards from his throat, and comforted her, "Just now, I was in a hurry and forcibly broke through the barrier set up by Lingxiu Mountain... Now it should be backlashed..."

    Although Ling Changting endured it again and again, but his internal injury was too serious, he couldn't hold back, and he vomited blood again.

    "Master! Master!"

    Wu Youyou was so anxious that she didn't know what to say, so she hurriedly supported Ling Changting's back and sent his spiritual power to him.

    But Wu Youyou's spiritual power was like a mud cow entering the sea, before it entered Ling Changting's body, and disappeared without a trace.

    "Yuyou, it's useless... You still have some strength to take me out of here..."

    Ling Changting coughed and said to Wu Youyou.

    Wu Youyou bit her lower lip fiercely, calmed down, and then nodded: "Master, I'll take you out of Lingxiu Mountain right away! Let's go to the sect master and let the sect master save you. "

    No." Ling Changting directly rejected Wu Youyou's decision, "Your trial is not over yet, you can't leave..."

    "The big deal is to fail! Can the trial be more important than your life?!" "

    Wu Youyou became anxious again.

    "Yuyou, be obedient." Ling Changting stubbornly said, "It will be over in three days, you can't fall short at this time... Besides, Gu Huanshen and the others will feel that something is wrong on this spiritual mountain and come to pick me up."

    "But ..."

    Wu Youyou wanted to fight again, but was stopped by Ling Changting's gaze.

    "Yuyou, don't worry, I have lived for 10,000 years, and I understand my own situation. What's more, I waited 10,000 years for you, so how could I be willing to die like this?" Ling Changting and Wu Youyou He said, "Haven't you been practicing in a cave for the past ten days? Take me there. It has abundant spiritual power and is suitable for me to heal my wounds. Gu Huanshen and the others will come to pick me up later."

    ——Because

    Ling Changting insisted on not leaving again and again, but Wu Youyou couldn't beat him, so he could only listen to Ling Changting's arrangement and take him back to the cave.

    Fortunately, no one was encountered along the way, and Wu Youyou returned to the cave with Ling Changting on his back.

    Seeing that Wu Youyou came back with Ling Changting who was seriously injured, both cats and cats were shocked, and then they hurriedly surrounded them: "Yuyou! What's wrong with Ling Xianggong?!"

    "He forcibly reopened the spiritual barrier. The imprisonment was backlashed."

    Wu Youyou explained to Ling Changting, and then carefully put him down on the thatched bed that he used to rest these days.

    When he fell on the thatched bed, Ling Changting, who was already half unconscious, suddenly twitched and vomited out another mouthful of blood.

    Fortunately, Wu Youyou responded quickly, and immediately cast a spell to cover his blood, so that he did not vomit himself.

    Seeing Wu Youyou's skilled reaction, Mao Er was silent for a while, and then asked, "Did Xianggong Ling vomit blood a lot on your way back?"