Jealousy grass, as the name suggests, is a fairy grass that can make people not jealous. It is said that this grass is like quinoa, with red veins on its branches and leaves, and it usually grows on high mountains with shade.

    Wu Youyou had never seen these two kinds of grass, so she could only look for it on Lingxiu Mountain with the pictures drawn on the book "Hundred Herbs" that Ling Changting had installed for her.

    Fortunately, Mao Da and Mao Er came along. Both of them are spiritual beasts who have cultivated for hundreds of years, and are most sensitive to these flowers and plants with spiritual energy. Wu Youyou followed Er Mao, watching them stop and go all the way, sniffing everywhere, and actually found both the ordinary and the jealous grass.

    It's that these two kinds of immortal grass don't like to grow together. Wu Youyou found it, but the number was not enough.

    But Wu Youyou is not in a hurry. The Spiritual Mountain Trial lasted for fifty days, and she had time.

    So, Wu Youyou continued her cultivation in Lingxiu Mountain while looking for Immortal Grass.

    Lingxiu Mountain is full of spiritual power. Wu Youyou cultivates here for one day to improve his cultivation, which is equivalent to five days of cultivation on Wuwei Peak.

    Coupled with the experience pill that Ling Changting brought her to take together, Wu Youyou's ability has improved to "Chengcheng", just like riding a rocket.

    The truth is, there are gains and losses. Wu Youyou has greatly improved her cultivation, but she has also lost the freedom to eat melons.

    In this regard, Wu Youyou comforted herself silently - it's just that you can't eat melons in Lingxiu Mountain! When she returns to Lu Qixianmen and walks two laps on Huoling Peak, won't she eat all the fallen melons? !

    There is no live broadcast stimulation, but it is also a melon!

    She doesn't dislike it!

    ——In

    this way, Wu Youyou searched for immortal grass while cultivating.

    On the way, Wu Youyou often met disciples of various sects, but everyone thought she was Ge Yunsheng of Lu Qixianmen, but no one embarrassed her.

    Time passed day by day.

    On the 18th day of entering Lingxiu Mountain, Wu Youyou met a lonely disciple of Lu Qixianmen in the west of Yanshui.

    male disciple.

    When the disciple saw Wu Youyou, his spirit was shocked, and he hurried up to greet him.

    Seeing that he was also wearing lake blue clothes, Wu Youyou knew that he was a disciple of the same generation as Ge Yunsheng, and hesitated for a while, but still did not escape.

    Who knew that the disciple rushed directly in front of Wu Youyou and grabbed her hand: "Sister Sheng! I've found you!"

    Wu Youyou was taken aback by the disciple's sudden action, and she didn't hesitate. He let go of his hand: "What are you doing!"

    "Sister Sheng! It's me!"

    The male disciple was a little anxious, and hurriedly winked at Wu Youyou.

    Seeing the male disciple's reaction, Wu Youyou hesitated for a while - Could this person be Ge Yunsheng's old friend? ! As a result, she looks like she doesn't know him now... Will she be wearing a gang? !

    Should I... just tie him up and throw him in a cave like Ge Yunsheng?

    Just when Wu Youyou was thinking about whether to attack this male disciple, the male disciple had already discovered the reality that Wu Youyou didn't recognize him.

    "Oh!" the male disciple cried out angrily, then raised his hand and wiped it on his face, wiping off a mask, "Sister Sheng, it's me, Situ!"

    Situ Jun's face was bright when he saw Situ Jun's face. When the ground appeared in front of her, Wu Youyou couldn't help taking a breath.

    What the fuck? ! This person is actually Situ Jun? !

    Is it really that exciting? !

    ——Seeing

    Wu Youyou's stunned expression, Situ Jun thought she was greatly surprised by his appearance, so he was overjoyed and reached out to grab Wu Youyou's hand.

    "Sister Sheng, I knew you had me in your heart..." Situ Jun said to Wu Youyou tenderly, "Because I couldn't bear to be separated from you for fifty days, I exchanged with my junior brother Wang Qiang. Identity, change into his appearance and enter Lingxiu Mountain..."

    Situ Jun was explaining to Wu Youyou affectionately, but he didn't expect a thunderstorm suddenly fell from the sky, "Boom" and hit him !

    Situ Jun was directly struck by the thunder, and it was pitch black.     At the same time, Ling Changting's stern voice came from a distance above the two of them: "

    Situ Jun, a disciple of Lu Qixianmen, entered Lingxiu Mountain illegally!

..."

    Situ Jun: "......"

    After looking at each other for a moment, Situ Jun suddenly opened his mouth, spit out a puff of black smoke, and said, "Sister Sheng, for you, I have no regrets..."

    After saying this, Situ Jun rolled his eyes, like a It fell down like a stump.

    "Bang-" The

    dust was flying.

    Wu Youyou was so shocked by the sudden and unexpected situation in front of her that she was stunned.

    On the contrary, Mao Da and Mao Er were sitting behind Wu Youyou, looking like they were watching a play, and they communicated with you and me word by word.

    Mao Er: "Mao Da, I've never seen Ling Xianggong get so angry! What's the matter~?!"

    Mao Da: "Damn~! What else can you do?! It's this kid named Situ Jun, I don't know what the hell is going on? , touched our Yoyo's hand, Ling Xianggong was angry~!"

    Mao Er: "Oh~! So Ling Xianggong is jealous?!"

    Mao Da: "Not bad! He is just jealous~!"

    Wu Youyou : "..."

    Wu Youyou: "You two, shut up for me!"