The Aftermath

Wanda Maximoff sits on her wooden porch thinking hard about what she has done wrong. Thoughts of everyone and everything she has lost flooded her mind. Her heart was in pieces after the death of her parents, brother, and girlfriend Natasha Romanoff. Simple things like Natasha pouring her tea on a cold day turned into sad memories that would bring a tear to her eye. Wanda misses Natasha the most because of how much she connected to her. Her girlfriend leaving her left her in pieces. Natasha had won the battle of Vormir and left a broken hearted Wanda all alone. "Let me go" Natasha pleaded as she pushed herself off of the hard rock of Vormir. Wanda remembered coming back to the compound and everyone seeing the look on her face. The stone in one hand, but no Natasha in the other. It had been a few days since Wanda's girlfriend had passed and everything was barely starting to get back to normal in the world. Wanda vacationed to a small cabin in the mountains to possibly clear her mind. All she could really feel right now was grief. After a little while, Wanda decides to go for a walk to clam down. She puts on a beautiful coat which once belonged to Natasha and braids her hair like she would. Natasha. Natasha. Natasha. Wanda walks through the snow trying to get her mind to focus on something else. Natasha. Natasha. Natasha. Memories of her flood Wanda's mind and leaves her breathless. Wanda tries to help herself but she physically can't. Red magic surrounds her and she can't control it. Tears run down her face as she battles herself for control. The world starts to spin around Wanda and she collapses to the cold snowy ground.

AN: I Hope you liked it and I just posted the next part.