Watching Gu Huanshen go away, Wu Youyou couldn't help but wonder: "Master, what kind of errand is this supervisor?"

    Ling Changting replied: "This supervisor is just like the invigilator of the civil imperial examination, who maintains and supervises the discipline of the examination room. Originally, I was high in seniority, so it was not easy for me to be the supervisor. The person who plotted against you today gave me a head start. Gu Huanshen just wanted to calm things down, so he wouldn't entangle with me. I just took the opportunity to take the position. "

    Wu Youyou I don't know the relationship between these immortal worlds, but when I heard Ling Changting say that he could come, I was naturally overjoyed: "Then Master, you have been in Spiritual Cultivation Mountain for more than a month?!"

    Ling Changting smiled and nodded: "Yes. However, I am not allowed to meet any of Lu Qixian's disciples in private. But it doesn't matter, as long as I am here, I can deter those who want to plot against you.

    " -

    Gu Huanshen spent quite a bit of time trying to get the organizing committee that organized the Spiritual Cultivation Mountain Trial to agree to Lu Qixianmen's application to change the supervisor.

    One of the supervisors sent by Lu Qixianmen changed from the third elder Xiang Zhilan to Ling Changting.

    For this change, people from other sects are quite critical.

    It turns out that the supervisors sent by everyone are all about the same seniority, and now you Lu Qixianmen have all the people of the older generation, who are you bullying? ! Ling Changting is here, isn't he the only one who respects him? !

    But Lu Qixian's sect is too powerful, and the Yanshan sect that can compete with it has nothing to say, and these sects naturally have nothing to say. I can only grit my teeth and admit this loss.

    After another two incense sticks, all the people from the sects have arrived.

    Di Qiushan, the head of the organizer of this time, the Yanshan Sect, came out to give a speech, and then all the disciples who participated in the trial signed the letter of responsibility. The spiritual barrier was opened, and the trial officially began.

    ——Once

    the barrier was opened, Wu Youyou entered the Spiritual Mountain with the large army.

    As soon as she stepped into the range of Lingxiu Mountain, Wu Youyou felt a surge of spiritual power coming from the soles of her feet, moving from bottom to top, along the meridians on her body.

    The whole body is comfortable.

    Wu Youyou felt that her whole body became lighter.

    No wonder it is said that Spiritual Mountain is a treasured place for cultivation!

    Wu Youyou couldn't help sighing secretly.

    The air here is fresh and the spiritual energy is abundant. It is indeed a good place for cultivation!

    No wonder the major sects have reached a consensus to protect this scarce resource together!

    It should be well protected!

    ——After

    everyone entered the inverse order of Li, the entrance to the barrier was closed, and the disciples who had been arched together immediately and consciously divided into factions and joined each other.