Just when Wu Youyou looked down, she suddenly felt a murderous aura coming from behind her!

    Immediately after, a pebble-like thing hit the air!

    The hidden weapon came quickly and urgently, even if Wu Youyou noticed its appearance, it was too late to dodge.

    Fortunately, she has been wearing the white jade bracelet given by Ling Changting on her wrist. He only heard a soft sound of "Boom--" in his ear, and the white jade bracelet quickly opened a spherical barrier around Wu Youyou's body, protecting her within it.

    Wu Youyou was relieved just now, but who knew that the stone had pierced through the barrier and continued to shoot at Wu Youyou!

    It was too late and it was too fast, I saw Ling Changting's figure flashing, and in the blink of an eye, he appeared behind Wu Youyou, and the pebble was held in his hand like lightning!

    At the same time, Lu Qixianmen's team also slowly landed on the ground.

    As soon as he fell to the ground, Gu Huanshen quickly walked over to Wu Youyou and Ling Changting with a concerned face, and hurriedly asked, "What happened?"

    Ling Changting frowned, raised his fisted hand, and unfolded it.

    I saw a pool of water on his palm, and with a "Zi" sound, it all turned into water vapor and disappeared.

    Seeing this, Gu Huanshen couldn't help but be a little stunned: "Ice Condensation Divine Pearl?! How can there be such a thing here?!"

    Ling Changting smiled coldly, without saying a word, just turned his head, and looked coldly at all the disciples of Lu Qixianmen present. After walking around, Fang snorted coldly and said to Gu Huanshen, "There is someone in our Lu Qixian gate who dares to count the elders, but he is not afraid of death."

    Gu Huanshen is not a fool. After seeing what Ling Changting is holding, he will listen to Ling Changting again. He immediately understood the reason for this.

    After pondering for a while, Gu Huanshen said, "Uncle Master, the Spiritual Cultivation Mountain Barrier will be opened soon, and the disciples will be allowed to go in for the test. In front of so many people in the same way, it is not good for us to investigate people with great fanfare. According to the junior's humble opinion, we might as well put this matter on hold for the time being until the disciples return from their trials, and then check who is this Xiao Xiao who is plotting against the elders, what do you think?"

    Gu Huanshen didn't wait after he finished speaking his idea. Ling Changting replied, and he took the lead in bowing his hands to Wu Youyou, saying, "I will have to endure this matter for a few days, and when you return from Lingxiu Mountain, senior brother will definitely seek justice for you! !"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Am I kidnapped by Gu Huanshen's morality? ! !

    Only when this thought came to Wu Youyou's mind, Ling Changting, who was standing beside her, sneered, raised his eyebrows and said, "You can go back and deal with it later, but this time, the supervisor of the spiritual practice mountain trial has to be replaced by me."

    Gu Huanshen At the moment, I only care about the face of Lu Qixianmen, but I don't care much about these details. As long as Ling Changting doesn't open up now, he can do whatever he wants.

    So, Gu Huanshen hurriedly agreed: "Alright, alright, this disciple will deal with the matter of changing the supervisor."

    After speaking, Gu Huanshen left.