Then, Ling Changting took Wu Youyou directly to the west wing.

    Pushing open the door, Ling Changting didn't go in. He stood at the door and said to Wu Youyou, "It's getting late, you should rest early. This is the room I prepared for you, and everything in it is complete. There is a copper bell by your bed, if you find something missing, just pick up the copper bell and shake it, and you can talk to me and tell me what you want."

    Hearing Ling Changting say the copper bell Wu Youyou was stunned for a moment about the usefulness of the bell, and then was amused.

    What copper bell?

    Isn't that the phone? !

    It's a high-tech world of immortal cultivation! !

    And the modern technology society is not bad! !

    When Wu Youyou was complaining in his head, Ling Changting had already finished speaking.

    He raised his hand and patted Wu Youyou's little head, and Ling Changting said again: "Go to rest early, good night."

    Hearing Ling Changting's good night, Wu Youyou only felt that her heart became soft.

    With a charming smile at Ling Changting, Wu Youyou replied, "Good night~"

    ——Ling

    Changting watched Wu Youyou enter the house and closed the door before turning around and leaving.

    Hearing Ling Changting's footsteps far away, Wu Youyou, who was leaning against the door, let out a surprised voice.

    This room... is too luxurious, isn't it? !

    Don't look at the outside of this house is ordinary, but when you come inside, you find that you can't see the edge when you look inside!

    How come this has to be five or six hundred square meters? !

    Wu Youyou looked around the room incredulously.

    I saw that it was the main hall when it entered the house, with tables, chairs and benches readily available.

    The west side of the main hall is separated by a pear blossom wood silk screen, and there are desks, chairs, bookcases, and writing, ink, paper, and inkstones on the desk.

    Going further west, there is another room, paved with white marble and paving, and it looks like a place to meditate.

    To the south, there is a bath with a size of more than ten square meters. There is water in the pool, and steam is steaming up.

    In addition to these, there is space for weapons, space for hanging clothes, dressing up, and jewelry...

    A place of several hundred square meters is not wasted, and it is all useful.

    After reading the layout of this room, Wu Youyou was speechless.

    so big! If I wake up tomorrow morning, will I just get lost in the room? !

    horrible! !

    ——Actually

    , Wu Youyou wanted to find Ling Changting immediately and ask him to make his room smaller. The place where Wu Youyou lives doesn't need to be too big, there is a bed, a place to take a bath, and it's convenient to go to the toilet.

    But Wu Youyou was really sleepy, so she fell asleep thinking about it, and then told Ling Changting, and then went to take a bath and sleep.

    Sleep till dawn.

    When she opened her eyes, she saw that the sun was getting high, and Wu Youyou couldn't help but shudder.

    But when he thought that he was still free at this moment and did not bow down to Ling Changting's door, he immediately relaxed again.

    After rolling on the bed with the quilt on her back for a while, Wu Youyou got up slowly, washed and changed clothes.

    When changing clothes, Wu Youyou thought for a while, but he still didn't change the clothes hanging in the room, but took a set of clothes painted with Youyou from the Qiankun bag and put them on.

    Packing herself up, Wu Youyou opened the door latch and came out.

    As soon as he went out, he saw Ling Changting sitting on the stone bench under the peach blossom tree, holding a pot of fish in his hand, feeding the cats.

    The cat, the big cat, and the second cat are still in the shape of domestic cats.

    Hearing noise from Wu Youyou's room, Ling Changting looked up.

    Just in time, it bumped into Wu Youyou's gaze staring at him.

    The moment the eyes met, Ling Changting raised the corner of his mouth, his eyes full of smiles.

    "Yuyou, are you awake?"