The outside looks like an ordinary single-story tile-roofed house. How come there is a space the size of a library? ! It also takes stairs to go up and downstairs. It seems to be seven or eight stories high? !

    Ling Changting waited for Wu Youyou to be shocked, and then explained to her: "This is the unique space spell of our Lu Qixianmen. Through this spell, the limited space can be made infinite. The bigger the space that comes out."

    Hearing Ling Changting's words, Wu Youyou immediately understood!

    She even began to infer other things: "So, the Qiankun bags that Lu Qixianmen sells on the market that can hold many objects are also trained with this space spell?"

    Ling Changting nodded slightly: "You can say the same."

    After a short pause, Ling Changting added: "Accurately speaking, the Qiankun Bag is made by the disciples of my Lu Qixianmen who can practice space spells with the blessing of spiritual power. The higher the cultivation, the more spiritual power. Strong, the more things can be packed in the Qiankun bag."

    "I said!" Wu Youyou exclaimed, and took off a small bag the size of a slap from her waist, "Then I can only hold a few. The Qiankun bag of a piece of clothing should be made by an ordinary disciple?"

    Ling Changting glanced at the Qiankun bag in Wu Youyou's hand, smiled, and didn't say anything about it, only said: "If you worship at my door, I will give you a Qiankun bag that I made by myself. That Qiankun The bag can hold the entire Geshan Mountains."

    Wu Youyou was shocked: "Really?!"

    Ling Changting nodded: "Of course it's true. I'm just such an apprentice, if I don't give her my baby, who will I give it to? "

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "What if I don't want to be your teacher? Would you still give me that Qiankun bag?"

    Ling Changting raised his eyebrows and said, "Of course not. I gave it. I'm not a fool."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Hmph! Shy!"

    ——Because

    Ling Changting's study is really too big, Wu Youyou only visited two floors , I was walking around like a fart.

    Ling Changting's collection of books is very rich, including poetry and etiquette, astronomy and geography, magic books, Buddhist scriptures and Taoism.

    ... Wu Youyou even saw the original English book.

    When Wu Youyou pulled out the thick book full of English letters, Ling Changting replied calmly: "Five thousand years ago, when I was looking for a way to kill the awakened ancient monster gluttonous beast, I strayed into a magical country. The people over there are all white-skinned, high-nose, blond and blue-eyed, and they speak words that I don't understand. After 30 years of study there, I finally found a way to kill gluttonous gluttons, and brought their alchemy with them. I'm back."

    Wu Youyou: "..." Wu Youyou:

    "Alchemy... it's really a fantasy linkage."

    Ling Changting: "Huh?"

    Wu Youyou: "...Nothing..."

    ——— —

    Seeing Wu Youyou strolling around the study, the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid of her eyes fought, Ling Changting put it away when she saw it, and took her out of the study.