26: The Message From the Creepy People

Start from the beginning

"You do know my shitty old nickname right? The “Merchant of Death“, Anthony Stark. Willing to sell explosives to make a heck ton of money." Said Tony dryly, clearly having a small hatred to the nickname. "Well, that isn't you. Not anymore." Said Steve, patting Tony on the shoulder.

"Apologies for interrupting sirs but, there are some suits of yours going rampage and heading for the living area." Said J.A.R.V.I.S, interrupting the three of them and making Nico curse in Greek. "Eidolons. But Frank said Leo trapped the ones following us." Said Nico, the last sentence mostly to himself.

Just then, the team burst through the door. "Tony, what the hell kind of experiment is this!? One of your suits almost blew my arm off!" Exclaimed Clint, breathing heavily from the adrenaline rush. "Those suits aren't yours. Not right now at least." Said Jason, flicking his coin, making it turn into a sword.

"Thank Vulcan the Hephaestus and Hecate cabin know how to work together." Muttered Jason to himself, turning the sword in his hands. "Jason, creepy ghosts with golden eyes on a rampage, remember?" Said Annabeth, making Jason nod.

"Okay, what exactly is happening?" Asked Bruce who was hiding behind the couch. "Remember that story we told you about the principia and Leo? These were kinda the same guys who possessed him. Annabeth's trying to hold them off." Said Percy, uncapping Riptide.

"I'm gonna stop questioning why school stationary and money keeps turning into swords. Let's just destroy these suits." Said Tony, activating the hand repulsor in his watch. Steve strapped on his shield, which was brought in by Nat. "You sure you won't cry when we destroy those?" Teased Steve, making Tony laugh dryly.

"Ha ha. Not the fucking time." Suddenly, four Iron man suits with a golden glow where the eyes should be, burst in. Percy, who went into the kitchen earlier, tossed a whole pitcher of water in their direction.

"How unlucky, Perseus. These suits are immune to your pathetic stunts." Croaked one of the suits, aiming a repulsor at them. "Welp, I tried." Said Percy, controlling some of the water to act as a shield while the rest entered the suits to make an attempt to control them from the inside.

"Bad move Katara. Those suits have an internal heating system that activate automatically." Said Tony, putting on his shades. "What the hell are shades gonna do?!" Asked Grover, getting a bit frantic at the eidolons powering up their chest repulsors.

"I'll try and hack my own system to force those suits to power down. Just try and not let me get killed." Said Tony, moving his hands in a weird manner in the air, as if moving unseen images. "Probably won't work. Eidolons are annoying and if these aren't the same ones trapped in those Archimedes suits, then they can possess us." Said Nico, grimacing.

"1 star rating. It was super weird." Said Percy, deflecting one of the beams. "Okay, protect Tony and try not to get possessed, got it." Said Clint, aiming one of his trick arrows at the eidolons and letting it fly, scattering a purple-pink putty, sticking them in place and obstructing their view.

"Bad move." Said Nico, noticing the faint golden glow coming from the suits. "Shit. Try and not get possessed!" Yelled Percy, sprinting towards the suits.

"How exactly do we do that?!" Asked Bruce, a bit green from the fear. "Zero idea. You're a genius, you'll figure it out." Said Percy, prodding one of the suits, since all 4 just stopped moving. The team relaxed a little before Percy shouted.

"Uh guys?!" Said Percy, backing away from the golden glow. Just then, the suits stopped glowing, making the team tense less. "That was it?" Asked Grover, not quite believing it. "Oh, it's not you poor satyr." Said Steve, making his teammates back up.

"Steve?" Asked Nat cautiously, pointing her widow bites at him. Nico inhaled a sharp breath. "That's not Steve." Said Nico, standing ready. "Well spotted, son of Hades." Said Steve the eidolon, grinning maniacally. "You weren't exactly trying to hide it." Said Tony, stuffing his shades back in his pocket and training the metal rod he had on Steve.

"How far have the Seven and their companions fallen, mingling with pathetic mortals." Crooned “Steve“, making Nico cringe. "Where are the others?" Asked Jason.

"If you'd look behind you, child of Rome." Said Percy, eyes glowing gold. "Not again." Grumbled Annabeth. "You guys seem to be forgetting, there were 4 creepy ghosts people." Said Tony, pointing his metal rod at Clint.

"So the mortals aren't all useless." Said Clint, smirking. "Wait. Then that leaves..." Said Nat, immediately backing away from Clint the eidolon and aiming one of her widow bites at Bruce, who decided to leave the protection of the couch.

"It seems so." Said Bruce, smiling creepily. "I am the son of Hades, and I command you to leave these bodies at once." Commanded Nico, having no effect on the eidolons. "Don't worry, Nico Di Angelo. We were only sent to deliver a message." Said Percy the possessed, capping his sword.

"And cause a ruckus. Just tell us what the message is and who sent you before I send your asses to the Fields of Punishment." Said Nico, giving his best glare at the eidolon, Percy just smirking. "They says to ready your camps and your mortal allies for they have allies of their own. They say that you are to see bloodshed unlike ever before."

"I've already seen enough torments to last me a lifetime, in Tartarus." Snarled Nico. Jason put a hand on his shoulder, holding him back. "Tell your leaders we got the message. And tell them to tread carefully. Now leave." Said Jason, keeping his cool.

The ones possessed by the eidolons snarled before passing out and flopping on the floor, signing that they've left. Grover looked around at the passed out people and the ones awake, all with a grim look.

"Well that was eventful."

Word count: 1695 words
It's still all over the place :,) and that fighting scene was so bad
None of you saw the title 🔫😁