🍑 ⋆ 🍡 🎀 𝑀𝒶𝓁𝑒❣𝒯𝒶𝒾𝑔𝒶 𝓍 𝐹𝑒𝓂❢𝑅𝓎𝓊𝒿𝒾 🎀 🍡 ⋆ 🍑

。★ 🎀 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒶𝓃 𝒜𝒰 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒯𝒶𝒾𝑔𝒶(𝒯𝒶𝒾𝑔𝒶𝓀𝒾) 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝒷💮𝓎 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝒶 𝒶 𝓉𝓈𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝑒, 𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉. 𝑅𝓎𝓊𝒿𝒾(𝑅𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒾-sama) 𝒾𝓈 𝒶 𝑔𝒾𝓇𝓁 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 ❁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁. 🎀 ★。 

=============================================================================

This is the scenerio: Taigaki and Ryuki-sama have been dating for 5 years. Right now there in a cafe having a nice break from there jobs (They own a company together). (This is not requested by anyone, I was just bored and did it)

=============================================================================

"I will have a 2 coffees and donuts"  Ryuki said, while walking back to the table where Taigaki was seated, Ryuki sat down beside him and said "What's wrong?" Ryuki-sama said, "ah? I am fine, why do you ask?" Taigaki said with a confident tone. "Oh nothing, you just looked startled, Tai Tai" (Ryukis nickname for Taigaki is Tai Tai, shortie or Little tiger.)

After they ate

Taigaki Pov

"H-hey uhm, can we um go to the park?" I said with a little stutter, since I had a surprise for her planned in the park. "Sure, Tai Tai" Ryuki-sama said with a smile, looking down on me. People in middle school used to say her eyes were scary, but truly they were magnificent in my eyes.

"Little tiger? earth to little tigerrrr" Ryuki-sama said when I snapped into reality, "u-uh!? Sorry I-" I said confused, "Its okay, I ponder deeply sometimes too" Ryuki-sama saying with a sweet smile.

We got into our car and drove off to the park, we were walking and talking about some things we had in common, and remembering our high school days, when Taigaki had a crush on Kitamoki(Kitamora) and when Ryuki had a crush on Minore (Minorin).

"BAHAHAHAHhah do you remember that time when you had to wear that cute outfit" Ryuki sama said between chuckles, "Oh shut up, that dumb chiwawa made me" I said looking at her laughing, blushing a little at her big sweet smile. "Amiki(Ami) was kind of like a....d!ckh3@d? I mean he was hitting on me back in the day" Ryuki said laughing hard as she said that sentence, "Yeah he was a son of a b!tch" I said with confidence, but after that Ryuki looked at me and said "let's just stop talking about him, even tho he's a slut, he helped us get together, now lets forget about this and continue our date" she said looking so sympathic, just by looking at her, I wanted to give her the surprise now..."come with me.." I said, about to give her the surprise...

"Okay Ryuki we have been dating for like 5 years now, and I would like you change that..."

*Ryuki Blushes* "T-taigaki-kun..... I dont know what to say.."

Taigaki neals down, reaching in his pocket for his expensive ring, he opens it and shows it to Ryuki, "Would you make me the luckiest man in the world, and marry me?" Ryuki starts to squirm left to right, covering her face with a big amount of blush, and also crying tears of joy. "I d-do! 

When Ryuki said that, The both of them heard a "YAY! WE DID IT" In the bush behind them, "Way to blow it, you idiots" Taigaki said looking at the trio spying on them, totally noticible in Taigaki's point of view (Trio: Kitamoki, Minore, Amiki) 

"Sorry, continue on" Minore said with a smile and disappeared in the bushes. The other 2 doing the same as they lowered themselves into the bush.

Taigaki slipped the ring on Ryuki's finger, "now...how do we do this...can you like..bend down?" Taigaki said embarrased 'cause of his height.

Ryuki chuckled, and started to bend down, "He, shortie~" she said with a really seductive voice, causing Taigaki to blush severely. "J-just let me kiss you already, Idiot" Taigaki said pulling Ryuki by her collar and giving her a passionate kiss. Ryuki kissed back, locating her hands behind his neck.

The trio started cheering and taking out the champagne they had in the backpacks to serve right after this wonderful moment, but then the trio started to feel kinda awkward, since they started making out.

After a few seconds of silence, "GET A FRICKING ROOM, BUT RIGHT NOW LET'S CELEBRATE" Amiki said breaking the silence, and with an annoyed tone. "Calm down, dumb chiwawa. Fine let's go to my house, we will celebrate there" Taigaki said answering Amiki.

They all had a wonderful time by having champagne, taking shots, watching movies, dancing, playing game like spin the bottle and truth or dare. They started planning the wedding. "I say we should have elephants dancing in the ballroom!" Minore said with a obsessed tone. Everyone backed away from Minore looking at her with an awkward look "I still can't believe I fell inlove with you back in the day-" Ryuki said looking at him with a weird glance. "Hey he's not that bad, in fact I think he's hot" Amiki said out loud, after saying this, he realized what he just said, when he looked a Minore, he was blushing, "Well chiwawa, I didn't know you could be all lovey dovey" Taigaki said looking at Amiki with a mischievous smirk. "Why you little-" Amiki said, getting cut off by Minore "I t-think you look good too" Minore said referring to Amiki. Amiki's face turned red as a tomato. "Well you guys better invite to your wedding" Kitamoki said sounding like an airhead. They all started to laugh and they had a good time.

Finale

(924 words) Send me requests! I will be making a discord server pretty soon.