Sivaangi: Congragulations Ajun and Nidhi..

Nidhi:Thanks ka.. 

Kadavuley en Ajun oda engagement nalla padiya nadakanum..Adhu un kaila dhan iruku..

Arjun: Seri vaanga ellarukitayum sollalam..

Arjun announced his engagement to everyone ..It took an hour for us to settle down after congragulting him..Arjun and Nidhi left to go home..Dq anna Mariam and Amal anni moved to their home..Ashwin stuck with me the entire time..Amitii Krystal Pugazh anna Rakshan anna Pavi anni and Varsha anni Shanthanu and Kiki are staying back as they planned for 2 sleepovers..As in boys seperate and girls seperate...

Boys went to play ps and I sat with the girls to watch movie..They were immersed in the movie and I carried Ayra to a room to feed her and stayed there thinking how am I going to handle this situation..I cant tell the boys about it as their tournament starts in 2 weeks and if at all they get to know they'll panick which i certainly dont want..As I pat Ayra to sleep I worked for the next two hours as I completed my day's work.Now I have to plot out for the upcoming issue..

But before that I decided to go spend time with the girls ..I carried a sleeping Ayra in my arms and walked out to find the girls watching the movie sincerley..I sat beside Kiki akka and watched the movie though I dont remember what I watched at the end of the movie..After talking to them till around 2am we dcided to sleep but sleep was far away for me..Once they were fast asleep I too my notepad laptop phone airpoda pen and carried Ayra with me to the terrace..

Once I arranged everything on the table I was walking around with Ayra in my arms..That's when I felt someone's presence behind me ..I turned to find Kiki akka there..

Sivaangi: Inno thoongalaya ka?

Kiki: Inno illa chellakutty manasu seri illa..

Sivaangi: Yen ka edachu prechanaya??

Kiki: Yen unnaku theriyadha??

I just nodded in a no not knowing what she was talking about..

Kiki: By the way Arjun engagement ku nee happy la??

Sivaangi: Romba ve ka..Ajun ku seekram kalyanam aagidum..So happy dhan..

Kiki: Hmm..

A long silence prevailed there before she broke the trance with the bomb

Kiki: Ennaku theriyum..Nee maraikanum nu avasiyam illa..

She whispered and I panicked ..What does she know??

Sivaangi: Enna ka??

Kiki: Nee edha nenachi varutha pattu..bayandhu inga vandhu ukkandhu irukiyo adhu..

Sivaangi: Akka aana...

Kiki: Nee indha war la thaniya illa Sivaangi naanum un kuda dhan iruken..We'll fight this together..

Sivaangi: Thanks ka..

I side hugged her..Atleast I have someone with whom I can share stuff..

Kiki: Kavala padadha..Namma rendu perah thavara inga yaarukum theriyadhu..First media va enna pandradhu nu yosi..

Sivaangi: We need to give them some hot and spicy news ka..Avanga idha marandhuduvaanga..Aana avanga spicy news epidi irukum nu ungluku theriyum adhaan yosanaya iruku..

Kiki: Edha irundhalum..media ku naalaiku kaalela 10 ku therinjidum..Adhukulla divert pannanum..We dont have much time..

Sivaangi: Holy shit!! We only have 7 hours..

Kiki: More precisely 6 hours because by 9 they'll have a basic idea of what is happening..

Sivaangi: Akka..Ulla nadungudhu ka nenachaale..Aana I'm ready to fight..

Kiki: Thirupi soldren..Nee thaniya illa naa kuda iruken idhula..

I smiled and she brought her laptop we started looking for something useful to distract the media which was our main target as of now..After hours of research..

Kiki: Oii chellakutty idhu okay va paaru??

I looked at it and found a video as proof for millions of rupees  scam  by a politician..Then another video came of an MNC which will be shut in the next few hours..

Sivaangi: Great..

Kiki: Naa eppovum camera munnadi varadha oru singer ah  interview kuduka veikren..I think that should do all the hype..

Sivaangi: Namma controversial ah eppovum statements kudukra ex cricketers current commentators ah thoondi viturala..Sports news gets covered..

Kiki: Appo unkown servers la irundhu send pannidalama??

Sivaangi: Ipo illa ka 7 ku pannidalam..That's exactly in 33 minutes..

After 33 minutes all the news was given to channels back to back..

Kiki: Nammalum eppidi erangitom paathiya??

Sivaangi: And the war officially begins..

TO BE CONTINUED..