How it's began...

Start from the beginning

" Tae stop cheating play fair if you can ..."

" I didn't... It's you who don't know how to play chim"

Before both soulmates fight further they got scold by Jin who came out of kitchen with two plates in his hands...

" You two better stop this nonsense before I break your face.... And come breakfast is ready... " Said while shouting abit louder on pressing late line... Soon all 7 members find them on dinning table with delicious breakfast in there mouth...

" So what you all going to do today... any plans.. " asked the leader while sipping his coffee..

" No idea I haven't taught yet...what about you kook" said the main Rapper of the group...

" I'm going to hybe's yeonjun and taehyun came up some choreography of Hoshi hyung's spider MV so Mingyu and hoshi hyung along with scoups and Jun hyungs are going to be there too see how kids modified it in there own way.." Jk said while flashing his bunny smile..
" Well really then I will join you guys too " Suga said while biting his paincake...

" wow that's interesting txt is really something... What about you Jin hyung.." said jhope...
" Me and joonie going on date...." Said jin while earning teasing voice.... Suddenly Jhope got call from someone.. he excuse himself and went to attend the call..
" Taetae it's look like only we don't have any plans" Said jimin with pout while playing with his food..
"True chim.. it's gonna be boring day I guess"

Jhope back to dining table with confuse face and take his seat.. Taehyung was the first to notice it... " What's wrong hyung why you look so confused "

Jhope sigh and continue, " It was call from manager.. they want me too do dance stage collaboration For some show "
" Well why with this face hobi isn't it great.. moreover you always want to do such things.. " said the leader...
" Yes even when me and taemin hyung did collaboration you said you want to do something like that some day" said jimin with confused face rest his head on Taehyung shoulder...

" Yes I know but I wanted to do this with hybe's artists.. I never taught I will do this with other company artist.." said jhope with pout ....
" Who is the other artist hyung??" Jungkook asked out of curiosity..

" It's kai sunbaenim from EXO "

" Kai hyunggggg" jimin said with shock yet excited face...
"Hyung?? You know him... I mean personally " said Suga in confused tone....
"Ofcourse we are friends we even hangout together once tae was with us too along with taemin and Minho hyungs of shinee... Actually because of taemin hyung I become friend with kai hyung and then I came to know that tae also friend with Minho hyung because they work together in hwarang and he is even friends with suho hyung and baekhyun hyung ... So we all are friends and hangout sometimes... " Said jimin everything in one breath....

"yes and even sometimes seojoon hyung , hyungsik hyung and bogum hyung join us too... And you know what baekhyun and chanyeol hyung call me there son..." Said taehyung while Jungkook and Suga look at each other with Amazed face...

" Yahhh you are only our son" said namjin with jealous tone... On which tae chuckle and link his hand with Jin and nod...
" I think hobi you should go with it.. i mean who knows you might think infuture that this was the best decision you ever made".. said jin while playing with tae hairs...
" Wow baby that's too deep" said namjoon just to make jin's cheek pink...
" fine then I will go with it... So I will get ready I have to leave for SM entertainment.. "