Stories

ITSSSS STORY TIEM.

Share all your awkward stories in the comments down There or to the side or whatever. I actually have a few stories to share...

The first story I have to share is my park story. So I was at the park on my razor scooter. And this kid keeps following me on a razor scooter saying,"Your going to fall and break your eyealls." LIKE LCKDSIRDTISUFSTODOGSKFkfdtozotglxrizirajrsris COME ON!

Another story is quite a strange one......... I was at Target (NO I DID NOT SEE ALEX.) Oh and. Ye this is like a few months ago. And I see this Dora toy in the middle of an isle. So me being curious, I picked it up and someone yelled,"SWIPER NO SWIPING..." .-.

The last one is probably the weirdest. At school I was with my friend going around, talking in the halls. And then we go to the bathroom to..YA know. And when we come out, there's this dude running through the halls flapping his arms around. That's all normal until he starts singing "I BELEIVE I CAN FLY. I BELEIVE I CAN TOUCH DA SKY." YA know the funny part? He had a voice crack and was off key.

WELL WOW. THAT WAS AWKWARD.. Don't forget to share your own awkward stories in the comments below or up there or on the side IDK. Baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii