Chapter 38: Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

Their hands were interlocked as they continued to walk side by side in the airport. Around them they could hear different languages, different people. It was unlike anything they had ever seen before.

They took a good look at everything that was surrounding them. The air felt... different. It was so crisp, and clean, the smell of the flowers which were around them, taking over. Even walking outside, the scenery was gorgeous. There was a water fountain, and around it seemed to appear those same flowers that were on the inside.

"Paris here we come." They both glanced at each other, their smiles getting cheekier by the second.

Entering the taxi, they took another look at all of the surroundings. Despite how tired they were, not a single part of this breathtaking place was going to go unseen. They both admired the views outside the window, the light reflecting from their eyes. They saw people walking around, shopping bags in one hands. Everyone was smiling. Laughing.

The weather was absolutely perfect. The soft, cold breeze hitting their faces as the car began to move. Around was old building you would see in pictures, and scenery that couldn't get any more beautiful. Everyone was so in style. Every one they passed had a put together look.

It was like a place that belonged in your fantasies, except it was real. It was Paris.

"It's beautiful. Just like you." Noah's comment earned a cheesy smile from Dixie. His cheesy compliments were the ones that made her stomach turn upside down. "I already love this place." Her face stayed stuck out the window. The more they drove, the more she found herself falling more in love with the background.

"Not more than I love you." He scooted closer to her, marking his territory by snaking his arms around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder. "I love you." She slightly turned around, pressing a kiss to his cheek before they connected their lips.

She turned around, bringing her body closer to his before resting her head on his chest. Noah played with her hair, it gliding through his fingers.

For the rest of the ride, they stayed in that exact position, admiring the beautiful view while enjoying the moment between the two of them.

---

It was now the next day. After sleeping the whole day, and exploring their hotel room, they were finally ready to go out and explore. Dixie had already fallen in love, just from the sight of the balcony. She stayed up late last night, admiring the stars and the city lights.

"Thank you for taking me here." Dixie looked back at Noah, who had just gotten out of the bathroom. "Thank you for being my wife." She smiled, making her way up to him. Wrapping her tiny arms around his waist, she was engulfed in his scent. Warmth and joy filing her spirit the longer they stayed like that.

"I love being your wife." His big arms had wrapped around her small figure, holding her tight as if he were afraid to let her go. "I love being your husband." They both smiled, staying in each other's hold for a little longer before pulling apart.

Deciding it was time to get ready, Dixie had gotten her things prepared, walking in the bathroom to shower. She discarded from her clothes, walking into the hot shower, wetting her whole figure.

As Noah walked in behind her, his hands connected to her waist, pulling her close up against his chest. She screamed as she felt the pair of arms on her, but that soon became a blush when she realized what his actions had done to her body. Or more so, how they made her feel.

"I think I owe you a promise." She turned around so that her back was no longer facing him. As she did, his eyes wandered around her whole body, looking at her as if she was the only girl in the world.