2- 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔.

"megumi! cmon we're going to be late.." you semi- shouted. you just finished packing his lunch boxes. he was in the living room watching super why!

you turned off the tv "Let's go." he got up and grabbed his school bags along with his lunch box. you opened the front door and reached out for their hands. you extended your hand for megumi to hold but ....he just gently pushed it away.

'Only 7:50? he has to be there for 8: 20' you opened the backseat car doors. "Okay Megumi I'm gonna need you to cooperate with me alright?" you picked up megumi, you gently placed him in his booster seat and put on his seat belt. "Are you good?"

"I'm ok." he said. you closed the door. you jumped in the driver's seat, putting your seatbelt on afterwards handing him his tablet.

"Are you good?"

"Yes ma'am." megumi responded. , you fixed the rear view mirror. and reversed out of the driveway.

as you were driving him to school, you looked over your shoulder to make sure he was alright, you finally arrived at his school to see all the children getting ready to go to class.

"Okay, guys we're here." You unbuckle your seatbelt, and got out of the car. "Can you unbuckle your seatbelt?" you opened Megumi' car door and got him out. you crouched down and fixed his shirt and adjusted the straps on his backpack.

you noticed their teacher coming this way to you, with her normal bubbly attitude, she had the biggest smile. along with a little girl behind her.

"good morning, megumi!! Are you ready for school? Tsumiki wanted to come and say hi."

"Yes ma'am" she held out her hand and he grabbed it.

"Hi ms. y/n!! hi megumi." she had ribbons in her hair and the biggest smile plastered on her adorable face.

"Hi tsumiki, you look very pretty today."

"thank you!"

"Don't worry they're in good hands."

"Okay Ms. shirayuki."

"Oh are you going to pick him up at 12 today?"

"Gojo is."

"Okay I just wanted to make sure, have a nice day Ms. L/n."

"You too, bye!!"

"Bye Ms. L/n." Tsumiki said to you and Megumi just waved goodbye.

He'll warm up to me one of these days.

you got back into your car and reversed out of the parking lot. you were on the way to your highschool then heard your phone starting to ring.

Incoming call from White mice with blue eyes.

Answer or Decline.

you deeply sighed and placed it on speaker.

"Yes?"

"Y/N!!! Where are you???"

"well I'm heading to school, I just dropped the megumi off."

"Oh, okay. Do you want to bring me breakfast?"

"Bye Gojo."

"Wait-"

"Oh yeah, remember to pick them up from school. And bring them STRAIGHT home. I have something to do and I don't want to take them out."

"Got it! Got it! 3pm?"

"No it's 12 today"

"Okay, see you at school."

You hanged up the phone and took a deep breath then exhaled. God, I really can't stand him.

tapping your fingers on the wheel, waiting for the light to change. While cars honked in the back of you like there weren't 3 cars still in the front of you.

"Bitch the fuck?"

you made it to your school, and stayed in the parking lot for a bit just to think how the hell did you get into taking care of megumi and tsumiki as well.

Flash back

"You two, are one of our best students. And I believe that you're good for this tasks-"

"No."

"Yea! We'll do it. We work perfectly together!!!"

"No we don't, Gojo"

"Well it's settled."

"I literally said-"

"You two, are now the legal guardians of the fushiguro's siblings."

End of flashback.

you rubbed your temple and groaned. resting your head on the steering wheel, as soon as the light changed you floored it. you weren't wasting any time.

i hope gojo actually does something right today.

you finally arrived home around 3 and realized that neither gojo or the kids were here, tsumiki was spending the night with you guys and you started frantically panicking.

until your phone ranged, you quickly answered it

"Hello?"

"hi, this is megumi's and tsumiki's teacher. may you please pick them up."

you cant be serious right now.