- 11 -

"Stop it."

Lina elbows Riley back when she feels his beard tickle her neck and his hands on her hips. She's been trying to check into their hotel room after his very tiresome sold out hometown show.

He's been feeling on edge ever since his set ended but his edge has been turning ornery.

Probably from a lack of sleep.

He's got his second wind.

She made the mistake of wearing a tank top that's a little small and a pair of high waisted jeans that shape her ass and thighs perfectly- not to mention that she isn't wearing a bra with her thin tank top and her rib tattoo is noticeable through the fabric.

It's driving Riley crazy.

His fingers slip under the hem of her top and his lips brush against her earlobe, causing shivers to go down her spine.

"Ri, stop it." She scolds weakly, her lip tucked between her teeth. "C'mon now."

"Here y'all go." The guy behind the desk says, handing them their room keys. "Breakfast is from six to ten."

"Thank you." Lina says, giving Riley a dirty look when he snatches the keys from the man's hand.

"Enjoy your stay."

"Thank you." Lina repeats, a warm smile on her face as she picks up her purse. Riley grabs her free hand and pulls her to the elevator.

As soon as the door shuts, he pushes her against the wall, kissing her hard.

The door chimes open and Lina shoves Riley back, her chest heaving as she wipes her lips.

A middle aged couple joins them, giving them a once over before turning their backs to them.

Riley stands right next to Lina, his hand on her thigh. She moves it and stands a little further away. He rolls his eyes to himself when the doors open again and another guest joins them.

He needs Lina right now.

Right fucking now.

When their room's door opens and closes, Riley pushes Lina against the wall.

She giggles breathlessly as he starts kissing her neck, her head falling back against the wall. Riley smirks against her skin as he guides her to the neatly made bed.

Won't be neatly made for much longer.

He shoves the pillows off the bed as he kisses Lina hard, his other hand slipping up her tank top, stopping at her breasts.

"Ri..." Lina breathes out, her jaw dropped and her eyes closed as her boyfriend starts undoing her jeans.

There's a knock on the door that scares them still.

"Who is it?" Riley shouts, his hands still on her belt.

"It's me, Liam."

Riley rolls his eyes as he climbs off of his girlfriend, the bulge in his blue jeans prominent.

"This better be good." He borderline snaps at him, poking his head out to face his tour manager.

"You got an interview tomorrow at ten. Just wanted to remind you about it." Liam says, adjusting his thick framed glasses.

"Shit." Riley groans.

"Its a podcast type interview so you don't need to get all dolled up."

Lina snickers. "Ri..."