Battle Passes and the first three event passes

Beach Bash was not good

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Beach Bash was not good. The Octavia skin really ruined this Event Pass. Both skins don't share the same theme, which lowers the rating down to a B, and the Octavia skin design makes it go down to a D. I do like the gun and the Buck skin, though.

The first battle pass was okay. I really like the Ruckus skin even though the superhero trope is a bit "cliche" and it reminds me a bit of Radiant Stars, which is far superior. Exarch Jenos is nice, the weapon looks really good. I don't like the Neon Demon Grohk voice pack, but I really enjoy using the weapon with Brimstone Grohk.

The second Battle Pass had a relatively consistent theme. I do like Akuma Makoa. It's a cool skin design-wise. And the effects and voice pack are pretty cool. Dragoncaller is the only Cassie skin that doesn't feel really exaggerated. (Cough cough, Copacabana) Shadow Lord Mal'damba is okay.

The Battlesuit Battle Pass was good, but the one thing I dislike is the Androxus skin. It's his voice pack that really sounds weird, so it's went down to a B. Furia's skin is really nice. I also think the same for the Kinessa skin.

Steel Forged was decent. The Mal'damba, Imani, and Barik skins are amazing. The one thing that made it go down to a B was the Androxus skin. The Androxus skin has a really dull voice pack, and the voice lines aren't even unique! Not even, "I'm the greatest!" Or "Awesome!"

Shore Patrol would've ranked higher if it wasn't for the Koga and Fernando skins. The Fernando skin sounds really close to default Fernando. Koga is just another abomination. Nobody cares about those muscles, Koga and Fernando! I LOVE the Lian and Kinessa skins. (Though Lian's effects were just recolored from the default skin)

Eternal Pyre was good, but it wasn't as good as other BPs.

The Remix Battle Pass was pretty good. It looked like Raeve was in this BP, but she was released a few years before so she definitely wasn't. Pepper is severely underrated and I am HERE for her Voice pack. (Why do Peppers sometimes use default Pip's voice pack. It's so cursed) Remix Jenos is also something I LOVE! Remix Seris was my first Remix skin and I LOVE the music she has. Remix Strix is okay.

Digitized is really good! Digitized Inara-while not having the most unique voice lines-sounds and looks AMAZING! I can say the same about the Fernando and Bomb King skins! The only Digitized skin I own is the BK one, but I love it so I'm not complaining!

Darkness and Dragons would've ranked higher if it wasn't for the Strix skin. The Strix skin is really weird and I don't like the concept of a Dragonhunter Strix. Dragonslayer/Solfire Furia is my favorite, by far! I also like the Khan and Viktor skins.

Arcane Pacts is really good! The Vivian skin is too good for Karen-Face. The BK skin is a bit cursed, but I still like it. The Tyra skin is by far my favorite. She simps for fire!!! I also love Zhin's skin!

Wild West is SUPER good! I just don't like the Khan skin, plus the Lex voice lines are unoriginal, but other tham that it's really nice! Tyra is my favorite.

Game On is good, though it's a copy of Digitized. Though as an Imani main, I can say I like Genesis Imani and R-O-M. (Ashamed to own Heatsink, it's a lower quality copy)

The Community Battle Pass is flawless! The Lian skin is super cool! The Grover skin sounds so mysterious and paranormal because of the echo he has, but it still sounds so good! Talus is also pretty good! My favorite skin is the Ash one. Another Ska'drin themed skin is a great addition for Paladins!

We have the Sands of Myth BP next! The only thing I have to say is that these skins are EXCELLENT!

Radiant Stars came out with my FAVORITE skin! If you truly know me, then you'd know that I am an Imani main, so I absolutely LOVE the Stellar Sorceress skin! It's truly stunning, and the voice pack sounds so beautiful! The Seris skin reminds me of Sapphire from Steven Universe, both design-wise and personality-wise. The Io and Inara skins are actual masterpieces!

Pirates Treasure deserved Dredge a skin because he barely even looks like an actual pirate. The star of the show for me is the Mermaid Ying skin. Mernos is her... merman.

Gen;LOCK is good. Cammie is one skin I like. Valentina is also pretty cool.