Chapter 1: Scars that can't be healed

I awake, only to realize I am not where I should be. I examine the place closely as I'm trying to make out my surroundings, but to no avail. I don't recall any of this. Where am I?
Only then do I realize that my arms are tied to my back as well as my legs to a chair, and my mouth is covered by tape... how great. Suddenly, I hear steps getting louder and louder. With every step, my fear grows until the steps stop. Are they gone? And of course not, the door behind me opens, and the steps are even louder now. Very fast steps this person is taking, I might say.

As I close my eyes out of fear, thinking this was my end, I feel a presence in front of me. But to my surprise they don't do anything. Now curious, I open my eyes to see... Winnie Pooh? What is he doing here? I ask myself.

"What are you doing to me?", is what I would say, but my mouth is covered. Oh, I wonder who that was..

"By now, you must have probably realized what is happening, no? I don't take you for that dumb. As for why I did it, well, it won't hurt if you try guessing, will it?"
The nerve that guy has. I feel my face burn up with anger. What's the deal with him? Can't he just get over it? He was being an as*, and now he does this? While I am still in my thoughts, he suddenly rips the tape off my mouth.

"Ouch, couldn't you at least have given me a warning? It wouldn't hurt to SAY what's on your mind for ONCE." He knows damn well that I am not just referring to the situation unfolding right now, but something beyond that.

"Look, I said I was sorry, okay?! I mean, don't just point your finger at me all the time. Do you ever think about what YOU have done? But THIS isn't what I brought you here for. That'd be a waste on my side."

Oh, so now he's trying to act all smart and cocky. That b*tch. First, kidnapping me, and then getting on my nerves like that...
"Look, if you're not going to tell me right now, WHAT exactly I am doing here in this weird smelly place, then you might as well shut up. Understood?"

"Gosh, what's wrong with you..."
"Oh, what's wrong with me?! It's not like you abducted me, locked me into this weird, strange place and won't explain to me what your goal is. You wouldn't do that, right? Even if you did, I AM the crazy one, not you, right? It's because I overreacted. And YOU did nothing wrong. You're right. Maybe I should just shut up and put up with it."

PAHHWHWHSCAYVSHSVSUBSHSJSBSJSBSB SORRY NOT SORRY