Prologue

.......

Story start from talent hunt...
Manik & cabir was happy that now everything is sort b/w Fab5..
Both went to green room bcoz other are their ....

But they both didn't know what destiny held for them.

On the other side nandini was happy by seeing Fab5 together.. she happily hug navya and both move towards Fab5 green room to see all are standing silently.

On seeing navni there.. alya , mukti and dhruv start fuming in anger.. but navni didn't notice them.

Nandini is about to go and hug manik but dhruv stop her.

Dhruv : Where are you going bloody bitch...

Manik (shout) : Dhruvvv....

Alya (fuming in anger) : Why are you shouting on him manik. Dhruv is saying only  the truth..... she is bloody gold digger bitch...

Manik is about to shout on her but mukti cut him...

Mukti (fuming in anger) : Not today manik , you will not support or defend her... She is taking you away from us.

Alya (hatring) : Bcoz of her.. we broke up manik... Bcoz of her Fab5 fight with each other. This all is bcoz of her only.

Navya (glaring at fab3) : Shut up alya... Yeh kya bakwas kar rhi hu.. inn sab mein nandu ki koi galti nhi hai.. samjhi tum...

Alya (fuming) : Oh look at this commoner... You bloody bhenji just stay out of it..

Dhruv (hatred) : Buddy we all are saying only the truth.... believe us... we are your family.... why will we lie to you....
She is a bloody gold digger.
First she tried to trap me.. but she got failed and then she tried to trap you..

Mukti (splitting fire) : Such a bloody slut she is.... God knows with how many mens...

Manbir (shout) : Shut up mukti !!!!!

Dhruv : Buddy you want Fab5 back.... Right ??

Manik (softly) : Yes, buddy....

Dhruv : Then choose between Fab5 and Nandini.

It was like a boom drop on them.

Manik (stammering) : Bu_ddy wh...what ....  are   you saying...

Cabir (shout) : Are you out of your mind dhruv .... What are you saying.... how can you...

Alya : Manik you have to choose...

Manik look toward mukti, dhruv and alya first.. then cavya who are saying to choose nandini then at last his eyes fell on nandini who is standing at door steps.. but still looking down with expression less face..

Manik (closing his eye's) : I choose fab5.

Listening this fab3 hugged him... But he didn't hug them back..
He is only looking at nandini who silently run from there without saying anything.

Cabir (with sad tone) : You will regret manik..

Saying this cabir run behind nandini... Navya give disgusting look to manik and run behind cabir & nandini.

Dhruv : Let's go guys..

All nodded and move towards parking too see nandini is hugging cavya. Then they hear her saying..

Nandini (whisper with tears) : Cabir promise me . You will never break your friendship with Fab5. And plz take care of navya and both of you.. try to give a chance to your relationship.

Cabir (softly with tears) : But I can't let you go nandini... I'm not leaving you alone.

Nandini : Promise me cabir ..

Cabir : I promise...

Nandini once gain hug cabir..

Nandini : I love you cabir bhai.. please take care of yourself and navya .

Nandini hug navya.

Nandini (whisper) : Take care navya. I love you.

Saying this nandini break the hug and pulled her bracelet from her wrist which manik give her & throw that bracelet . Seeing this manik get hurt.
Nandini bid bye cavya and dash out from college.
Cavya also Left.

Alya : What a meldo drama

Mukti (rolling her eye's) : Bloody bitch...

Dhruv : Let's party guys.... Fab5 are back...

Manik : I have a headache guys.. I won't come.. you guys carry on.

Alya (sweetly) : Okay .

Saying this fab3 left for a pub and manik left for his house.
He straight went to his room and cried a lot.

______________________________________

Precap - Nandini P.O.V

______________________________________

 Heart Broken SoulOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara