"You and Chaeyoung" wendy say..

Irene is silent ..

...
the idiots.

...
Onto the next morning

Sunday morning

After the swimming, seulgi almost drowning, jisoo and Rose's 2 hour disappearance.. including having fun throughout their whole Saturday..  They passed out ..
Waking up in the worst ways.

They currently at the Vacation house , Having coffee and trying to recover and  remember anything from last night.

"Irene unnie was messaging me all day." yeri says .. " fuck .. what did we do" she adds

"Nothing bad I hope but I bet bet girls wants to know about the pictures we posted.. we were definitely faded.. jaded.. wasted" dayhun says ... and with that everyone snaps their head towards Dayhun..

"She's right .. we .. as in all of us posted pictures onto our social media accounts and I'm sure the girls saw it" Rosé say's..

"Wait .. when did I post onto my account ?" Joy asks..

All them went into THINKING MODE .

"Wait .. did I post my nudes .. " dayhun says.. and the idiots laugh.. " you idiots are laughing... DID I POST MY NUDES OR NOT"

"I don't.. I don't..  recall posting pi ..pictures" Lisa says ..

"I don't recall me giving you hickeys but look at your neck.. that's definitely me" Mina says.. She still recovering from all the alcohol.. haha

"I.... Mina... " Lisa says but ends up blushing.. THIS Mina his different. 

"You're blushing Manoban??" Joy raises.. raising a eyebrow..

"What?me? I don't blush" Lisa says and with that everyone laughs . Lisa's red shaded cheeks are proof ..

Idiot.

"Seems like we going to spend our Sunday recapping the night before" Rosé says

"We have to.. We doing it for Dayhun's nudes" seulgi says . . They laugh ..

"That's not funny" dayhun says .. narrowing her eyes at Seulgi..

Their posts....

Caption :"We are the couples ,the rest of the idiots are SINGLE "POSTED BY 

POSTED BY  .. ROSÉ
TAGGED : yeri,seulgi,jisoo.

"Seriously Rosé" Joy's voice ..

"I .. I'm sorry" Rosé says..

"She didn't lie though.. you girls are nuns" jisoo says referring to Lisa,Mina,Joy,Dayhun .. haha

Joy rolls her eyes at Jisoo..