VII

"Holy shitttt..." Phoebe groaned in pain, but remained attached to Kaminari. She wasn't going to back away against a newbie classmate after surviving much more than this. Just a moment longer...

"Phoebe!" Jiro yelled out, shocked. Wasn't this their first hero class? To her, this seemed too brutal to be allowed.

"Can't let him get us both, can I? Now go get Yaoyorozu. I believe in you, bad bitch!" She smiled through gritted teeth, and Jiro nodded decisively before running off.

"I really don't wanna fry you before time runs out, you know," Kaminari said with a cool-guy smirk which was seemingly supposed to charm her. Under different circumstances, she would've thought of him as her new Xingqiu-Katara-Wannabe nemesis, except for the different power.

But alas, only Wannabe could actually want to paint his walls orange.

"Fry me? Don't worry dude, your hotness already has me burninnn," She teased.

"Unless I make you bail..." Pikachu hummed very wisely, shooting another dose of electricity into Phoebe who grit her teeth, clenching her fist stubbornly. She wasn't about to lose to a few sizzles, hell naw.

"Dude pleeeeaaaase, I'm not gonna let go, so you better stop being so sadistic..." Phoebe muttered hopefully, slowly climbing the wall up to the ceiling. Come on, Jiro, I know you can do it...

"I am supposed to be playing the villain, aren't I? What else am I supposed to do? And what even are you doing up there?"

"Stay still while I get rid of you, thanks." She said, as she stuck the end of the web to the ceiling with a victorious huff. "Bye-bye~" She smiled, skipping off while Kaminari protested uselessly. Damnnn, Phoebe felt like she was on a roll again, badass and all.

Now I just have to find Jiro and touch the weapon. Easy peasy.

Running across the hallways and up staircases, Phoebe could make out sounds of fighting, which meant that Jiro had gotten through Yaoyorozu's barricade. She was glad for a partner as competent as her, because heavens, it would've been quite a struggle if she had gotten someone as useless as that purple-headed perv guy.

Storming through the last of the halls, Phoebe gladly dashed into what seemed to be the endgame, just, on the wrong side, because Jiro was the one who was battered up on the ground.

"Oh dear." Phoebe deadpanned, immediately webbing Yaoyorozu's hand to the pillar she stood beside. She then took a calm stroll across the room whilst whistling the Spider-Man tune, and, releasing the Grand Moment of Tension, touched the weapon. The endgame sirens blared out, and she and Jiro shared a glad high-five.

After helping Yaoyorozu and Kaminari out of her webs, Phoebe headed over to the monitoring room with the others, where the next fight had begun, but if we're being honest here, Phoebe had fallen asleep because, well, she got bored. She didn't know what type of action she had expected, because hello? This was a heroing school, so of course there wouldn't be any super-cool fights. But she was still a little dissappointed nonetheless. Thank goodness for her nightly sneaking out, or she would've beaten the hell out of her drums from all the boredom.

By the time the final battles had finished up, Pikachu had woken her up, and the class headed back to the main school building for their afternoon classes.

As Phoebe had later found out, Midoriya got a little roughed up by the angry porcupine they called a Bakugo, so he was in the nurse's office.

She felt a little sorry for Midoriya and even thought up a few revenge plans against Hedgehoe, which she was most definitely going to put into life soon enough. Out of the goodness of her heart, of course, not boredom.