Chapter 7

"SCARLETT" Chibs Scream

"holy shit." I muttered to myself

I came out of my room and walked into the chapel.

"scream alittle louder next time, Russia didn't hear you."

"Hurry up go get changed your workin on your leg today."

" Ya you need to get into shape. we need you as a fighter."Clay told me

"fuck no last time i killed someone."

I was pissed off but I knew that Clay was allowingme to stay here and he could very well say get off if I didn't do this. This was Clays way of payment for letting me to stay here. I went to my room with Chibs on my heels, i slamed the door thinking that i shut Chibs out. But really he was behind me to close, he grabbed me and pushed me up agaisnt the door.

"I though before a fight no drug/smoke, no boose, and no pussy."

"Can't you stop hiting on me for 1 god damn second."

"Not when you look so hot."

" Nevermind get dressed."He told me

"Fine"

I started to strip, I saw that Chibs  eyes saw my torso side tattoo  and was studing it deeply. I took of my jeans showing my red thong and red lace bra, i slowly started to take those of as well but I noticed that Chibs looked away. Well this isn't going to work i though to myself.I got changed and we walked to were they had set up a training area.  He point to a boxing bag, this was going to be easy. He grabbed the back of the bag and  I started to hit it, then i  kicked the bag almost hitting him in the face.

"Your gonna get knocked out before you even lay a blow."He told me "Dont even"

"I'll be fine."  I reasured him

"no you god damn wont be, use your fighter power, and use your full strength."

"WHat"

"Get into your fighing style, you have gotten lazy in your old age."

"I'm not lazy or old "I hissed

He hit a nerve and he knew that, he was trying to goat me into fighting like I use to. I notice that all the Sons had crowed around from hearing us aruge.

"You want to know why i won't bang you."

"ya i do actually."

"Your an ex-stripper, an ex- jarhead, lazy and fucking old." He goated

I took several deep breathes but it didn't help, he had hit a never and this awakened an anger inside me. I tried my hardest not to show but i could feel the eyes in me and i wanted to hit Chibs. I toke a second then hit the bag as hard as i could, running through all my punches.  I finished by doing my famous kick boxing kick to the bag, it was so hard that it caused Chibs to let go.

"I said I'm not old."I spatted

"No but I found what makes you fight as hard as you can."

I got a couple inches away from his face.

"I wouldn't do that again in less you want to be wearing your balls around your neck."I growled

I heard the other boy's laugh, then i looked at them with a "shut up or else I'll do the same thing to you" face.  I grabbed a small drink of water and when to working out.I didn't need him. Fuck. When everyone left  Chibs came beside me. We sat down on a bench.

"I had to" he told me

"I know."

"You have to fight like that in the ring."

"Last time i did i went to jail for 3 years and murder someone."

"Thats why you have got to learn how to stop"

"I can't do that but I might have an idea."

"what"

"a magician never relieves their secrets." I smiled

 We stared into each others eyes, he leaned in and lightly pressed his lips against mine. The kiss was gently but  not  like any other. When he pulled away he cupped my cheek and stared at me. I knew what he was asking, he wanted to know if i would allow him to train me like that. It was his eyes that said it all, i had to and I knew this so i nodded. We got up and he started to train me, his training methods were to get me just mad enough an then let me take a break. Finally after about an hour we stepped into the ring. Tig came to watch and in case pull me off, when his punches hit me they were hard but so were mine.  I managed to drop him and sit on top off him i went to hit him but i stopped.

"No"

"Good" He smiled

"I'm done for the day"

I got off him and started to walk back to the clubhouse, I grabbed a bottle of Jack's and walked into my room. I sat on the bed drinking alone.Shit, fighting again made me remember the face of that poor girl that i had killed.I remember that day like it was yesterday, a light knock came from the hallway the person came in anyway. I looked over and saw it was Chibs.

"Are you ok?" he inquired

"Yea. Ya  I'm good."I replied letting a bit of my accent come through.

"When you had me on the ground, your facial expression said different," Chibs expressed

"When i was 15 my dad remarried to some crazy bitch, she turned me into her underground fighter. When I was fighting one day I got so mad I got on top of the girl and beat her harder then i ever have any person. She was dead  in 7 minutes, when i started to pro fight I took to the name 7 " I uttered

"Shit."

"after I hurt someone in pro fighting i quit."

I moved over and allowed room for Chibs to sit, he sat beside me lighting a smoke. He didnt know what to say about my fighting I could tell he didn't want to pry into my life.

" Kris said you were Scottish."

"Yea I'm full, daddy was half and mum was full. I hid my accent when i went through school never wanted to be different, but sometime I talk with it." I laughed

" Ya i know what you mean, you were that singer, from Midnight Dreams."

"Yup." 

We sat there in silence for a little before he finally turned and looked at me.

"Dinner tonight be ready at 6."He told me and then left.