Bloody Path, Bloody Past

Start from the beginning

Reporter: "Well if that is the case, what will be the males punishment? We all know what will happen if it iss found out he had a freind with said quirk, yet we don't know what will happen if he is the sole attacker."

Noriko: "In case he has a friend, he will serve up to 5 years in prison and than be enrolled into the breeding program or become a servant incase someone wishes to buy him from the goverment. IIn the case he has a quirk of his own, he will NOT be put up for sale and will be enrolled into a high pay breeding program as he will be requested to have powerful future heroes."

Reoprter: "Lasty, when do you think he will be upn for grabs?"

Noriko: "Well, it all depends on his age. If he is below the age of 18, he will be placed under house arrest and supervision of a trusted indevidual until the day he turns 18, then he will be ready for breeding. In case he alreasy is 18 and older, it is possible to get a peice of him the very moment he is added to the program."

Reporter: "Thank you for your time."

Noriko: "sure."

Reporter: "Next up, Earthquake in Greece-" The television was turned off.

(Y/N): "So boring! Big sis, can I go outside? I promise to be careful~" He said in a childish matter.

Shigeraki: "Sorry (Y/N), but Sensei wants you to be a part of this meeting and it should start very soon."

(Y/N): "Fiiine, but it better be good. I am in the mood to destroy another breeding house."

Kurogiri: "Trust us. This is a meeting you should be at as it is possible we will recruit a new person to the leauge."

To that, the male nodded. Truth be told, he was happy to meet a possible new recruit, yet was worried as to how will they treat males. He knew some villains out there didn;t like males as much as most people, and he had already had a run in only a month prior witha certain villain, well thug, who tried her luck. Soon enough, Kurogiri had opened up one of her portals as a female with messy black hair walked out. her clothings held nothing to special as it was black baggy clothes, however, she also had a red scarf and head bacd, while her dirty white mask covered around her eyes. The weapons she carried on her were also not a usual site.

Kurogiri: "Young Mistress, this is the hero killer Stain."

The scannig eyes of Stain looked over the setting as she looked for any possible hidden enemies or possible escape routes for her. She knew that a door was right behind her yet she didn't know where it would lead to. Following her gaze, she sets her eyes on Shigeraki, whom she saw as the leader that have wanted to meet her, and with the addition of the intreduction given to that young lady by the mist women, Stain knew she was the so called boss of this group. Finally, her sight landed at the lazed male, who has done nothing to get up from his laid down and bored position on the couch. The sight of the male irritated the hero killer, but she didn't attack yet, as she knew nothing f his importance to the group. She was also able to see a TV screen that showed "sound only", with implied to her that she isn't really meeting the ringleader of it all.

Stain: "So you are the one that wanted to meet me."

Shigeraki: "And you are the infamous hero killer Stain...."

The two of the females have a stareoff as they each try to get a read on the other. Each one of them even released some murderous intent to try and scare the other a little, however, they both suddenly felt a greater murderous intent coming from someone else, yet when they finally looked twords that source, it was as if no one was there. All they could see was the young male laying down as he looked opver at the television in boredom as it played the news, surprisingky showing the latest victims of Stain as the news onlt talked about the hero that was killed, yet they mentioned an additional count of 3 dead. While Shigeraki didn't realize yet who were the additional 3, ()Y/N) did. As the two females lookede in his deraction, Shigeraki looked at him with  care, as Stain looked on with disgust. The two females retuned to look at one another, prepared to countinue their meeting.