Exam

YEJI

The excitement that i feel whenever it's my last subject, it's because i'm finally going home then i will see Ryujin sitting on her hammock, waiting for me.

We're always eating dinner together and in every 3:00 AM we're always talking about some random things and the attachment, it's already here. I'm so attached to Ryujin, i always wanted to see her and talk to her even just for a second.

Ryujin and I had a planned that after my class we're going to eat samgyup near the University. I told her to wait for me outside the University after our class, i literally ran so fast and i saw her standing there and wearing her casual clothes.

I tapped her shoulder then she told me, "I've been waiting for a while" I'm so confused that she waited for a while when it's just 5:35 PM, i told her to meet me at 5:30 PM. I told her slowly, "Maybe you came here early".

She flicked my forehead and told me, "And if i came here late you'll be mad, remember when our meeting time is 3:00 AM and i'm late for 2 Minutes then you didn't talk to me, you said that maybe i have a new Fri—" I blocked her mouth with my hand and i told her, "Shhhhh!".

I'm holding her arms while we're walking and when we reached the restaurant, i let her sit then we waited for our orders. Ryujin is the one who's frying our porks and i'm just waiting for her like a Kid then she told me, "You're so unfair, i'm the one who's gonna pay this and yet i'm still the one who's cooking this".

I pouted my lips then i texted her, "This is the second time that i tried eating in restaurant, my Parents doesn't have money to bring me and my Siblings here. Thank You."

She suddenly said, "We can come here again, and soon, you're the one who's gonna treat me and you'll be the one who's gonna bring your Family here". I smiled at her and texted her, "It looks like you're always with me whenever i'm eating in this restaurant".

After she cooked everything, she served it to me then Ryujin says, "I hope you will never forget me" I let her read my lips, "I will never forget you".

Ryujin ordered a soju but i can't drink with her, i still have a class tomorrow. She told me, "Just one bottle, and i will not let you drink, you still have classes tomorrow." I just watched her drink and after that, we walked around then Ryujin told me, "I wish i can drink with you".

I texted her, "Soon, after my exam, let's have a drink".

Ma told me that Ryujin is playing a loud music whenever i'm gone but when i'm about to come home, she's turning it off. She treasured me while she's a gem in my life that i don't wanna lose.

I can't deny it but—i really like her, i like more than that and i'm gonna tell her that i like her after my exam, it's delicate when i'm gonna confess to her right now, my exam is coming.

When we're already in the tenement, there's a Man waiting outside Ryujin's door, it was her Dad. He has a paper and i can read what he wrote,

"Where did you go?"

"I eat outside with her" Ryujin pointed me then i greeted his Dad, he asked me, "Oh? Really? You're Ryujin's Friend? That's amazing!" I smiled at him then he showed another letter to Ryujin,

"I saw Karina earlier, i told her that she might be the reason why you're always sleeping late at night"
"Your Mom keeps on telling me that"
"You need to sleep at the right time"

It was me, Sir Shin, i'm the reason why your Daughter is always awake, i hope Ryujin's Parents knows me. Ryujin told her Dad, "Let's come inside and it was Yeji who's making me stay late at night, we're always talking and hanging around and i'm enjoying it, tell Mom to stop overreacting."