"You guys started dating at fourteen?!" Liam questions this time.

"Yea." Louis says dismissively.

"My whole life has been a lie."

"I swear you guys dated at sixteen." The brown eyed boy swears, looking at Louis and Harry with wide eyes. They walk fast to sit beside them. "Don't even try to fool me. I remember, we were all having dinner, I was eighteen and you guys were sixteen when both of you told us." He rambles with too many hand gestures.

"And I was fifteen." Niall speaks.

"We probably just forgot to tell you, but we started dating at fourteen." Louis says, still on his phone. He had been seeing some fan edits of Harry on his twitter page and now he can't stop staring.

"You forgot? You mean, for two fucking years, you forgot tell us that you were dating." Liam says, baffled at the newly found information.

"Nothing really changed between us when we started to date, we just didn't bother to tell." Harry says, now cuddled tightly to his husband's tummy. Long story short, he gave up on the nails.

"Oh, I remember catching you guys kissing once. I thought it was normal for bros." Niall says in realization as he also lays beside Louis.

"What the heck, Niall?"

"What? I was like eleven or twelve, I didn't know!" The blonde defends.

"Please tell me you didn't kiss any of your friends after seeing these two." Liam speaks, turning his head to Niall.

"You do know that you guys were my only friends, right? Until now, actually."

"Loser."

"Hey, you're the same."

Thalia clears her throat loudly before slowly sitting on the love seat, still facing the boys. "So, in conclusion, I am indeed old enough to get a boyfriend."

"No!" All the boys shout in unison.

"Yeee!" Amara suddenly screams while hitting Zayn's chest repeatedly and surprisingly, he remains asleep.

"See, even Amara agrees with me."

~

Louis flops down onto Harry, startling him awake. Instinctively, the younger lad wraps his arms around the familiar body on top him. Harry had fallen asleep awhile ago on the couch when the gummy that he ate, kicked in.

"Wake up." Louis whispers against his ear. Harry whines protestingly, flipping their bodies over so that he lays on top, with his husband underneath him. "I can't breath, you giant shit."

Harry shushes him, softly kissing his cheek.

"Haz, I'm bored, wake up please."
Louis pleads, playing with the boy's curls. Harry smiles contently, loving the feeling of his hair getting played. Seeing as Harry won't budge, Louis bites his shoulder.

"Baby, no." Harry mutters, half asleep. Thalia watches from afar with her bowl of cereal, wondering how much patience her brother in law has for his husband. Her future partner better be like that.

"Harry" Louis whines before mindlessly biting his hair.

"Lou" Harry whines this time. "Did you just seriously bite my hair?"

"Ew, gel." The blue eyed lad gags after tasting the bitter chemical taste. Harry chuckles from Louis' stupidity. "Just let me sleep for a few more minutes, darling." He mumbles against his boy's neck.

Louis had already decided to let him be. But since Harry kindly asked him, being the stubborn man he is: He changes his mind. So he continues to play drums on Harry's head, repetitively patting  it with his palms.