30

HEYY how are you?
Buckle up bitches this chap is a bit longer than usual

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"You should be painting my nails, I'm the one going to an event."

Needles to say, Louis got some lecturing about reading labels and yada yada yada. Zayn's now sleeping peacefully on the sofa while the other adults are taking care of his attire for tonight. Liam's helping Niall with homework even though he knows nothing about it, Valerie and Arya are with Amara, and Harry is painting Louis' nails.

"No, I wanna paint Lou's nails." Harry answers, his focus on the nail he's carefully painting.

"But Louis will literally just stay at home like he always does." Thalia groans, closely looking at Harry's work. "You always paint his nails. What do you even get out of it?"

"I get to hold his hand." The green eyed lad mutters and she pretends to gag.

"You know, you don't need an excuse to hold my hand, amour." Louis speaks, smiling fondly at his husband. Harry hums, switching to another color.

"You guys are disgusting." Thalia whispers. "Can you please paint my nails, H. You know, we're in-laws and all." She says, trying to convince him.

"You know what? I think I'm getting a bit drowsy." Harry responds, doing a noticeably fake yawn and Louis rolls his eyes at his husband's antics. "Maybe it's the gummy." He says, staring at Zayn who's snoring away with Amara sitting on his tummy, trying to slap him awake.

"At least finish my nails before you fall asleep." Louis speaks while he grabs his phone using his free hand.

"Of course, darling." The green eyed lad nods, proceeding to paint, gently stroking the brush on his nail.

"I know what I should do." Thalia mumbles to herself. She smiles at her own idea before quickly standing to get out of the room, but a sudden grab to her hand stops her.

"Where in the world are you going?" Louis asks, sitting up to stop his sister.

"To get a husband."

"Lou, you smudged my artwork!" Harry sighs disappointingly, staring at the smudged nail polish on Louis' nails.

"-and why are you getting a husband?"

"To get my nails painted, of course."

Louis sighs as he lets go of Thalia's hand, covering his face with his own while trying not to laugh at the situation.

"Are you dumb? You need a boyfriend first." The curly haired boy says, rolling his eyes at Thalia.

"Don't encourage her!" Louis scolds Harry before turning back to his sister. "No boyfriends, Thalia." He warns, sitting back on the sofa with a stern stare.

"Shut up, I'm old enough to have a boyfriend." She defends, looking at her brother with challenging eyes. Louis had always been such an overprotective brother when it comes to his sisters. Not just Louis, all the boys are, especially when it comes to relationships.

"No, you're not old enough." The blue eyed boy argues.

"Didn't you and Harry started to date at sixteen?"

"Fourteen, actually." Harry clarifies as he proceeds to get back with painting, after cleaning the smudged area.

"Wait what?" Niall shouts, startling everyone and making Harry accidentally mess up on yet again, the nail polish. Harry sighs frustratingly for the millionth time today, while Louis continues to stare at Niall, not caring about his nail polish covered finger.