°*• Chapter 12 •*°

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Is everyone doing well?" He asked the trainees and a few answered with 'yes'.

"Most of you seemed a little down, why don't we wiggle ourselves a bit before we proceed? Calm our nerves?" He said as he wiggled his whole body like you do during warm ups and so everyone followed.

It did help calm the nerves of almost everyone in the room.

"So are we ready?" He asked.

"Yes!" Everyone answered more loudly now.

"Great, you all seemed eager now have you?" He smiled at the trainees.

"Yes we are!" Everyone replied with a mixture of enthusiasm and nervousness.

"That's the spirit! Now the last mission song was more explosive and showing of charisma. This time around, your next mission is..." he then played the video as a cheerful tone played matched with an intricate choreography that perfectly describes bright, fresh and borderline cute.

Half of the trainees were frozen in dillema and the rest talked excitedly or talked how to pull it off without looking awkward.

"...so, is everyone ready to take on the next mission?"

_______________°*•☆•*°_______________

Monday...

"How long will it be to finish cleaning this stockroom?" Hueningkai complained.

"Longer if you keep complaining." Taehyun chuckled.

"I mean seriously, you'd think no one else goes to detention to continue these stuff? Why just us?" Hueningkai continued as Beomgyu entered the stockroom with a now empty trashcan.

"I swear, I didn't came last in that stadium when we were betting on throwing the trash." He huffed as he placed the trashbin down next to Soobin who was arranging some files on a table.

"Well you already ran before the mark and that's not fair to all of us." Yeonjun chuckled as he moved a box filled with empty bottles to one corner.

"This hyung..." Beomgyu gestured to the trashbin.

"This is what you call unfair, I did the trash last time too." He stomped his feet like a little kid making Soobin laugh at him.

"Its just trash Gyu." Soobin chuckled which Beomgyu rolled his eyes.

"Tsk, why are we the only ones doing this? I'm sure other students gets detention too. Besides, you lot aren't even always in detention like me so why are we stuck here?" Beomgyu ranted as he collected discarded stuff into the trashbin despite his protests.

"I've been asking the same thing for days now hyung." Hueningkai agreed while mopping the area they already cleared out of discardable materials with Taehyun.

"No you aren't, you only do that when we're here. Besides you don't really have time to think about this stockroom when we're practicing." Taehyun said in a 'matter of fact' tone.

"Yah~" Heuningkai turned to him.

"Am I wrong?" Taehyun raised a brow.

"Why are you being such a know-it-all at times? Really." Hueningkai shook his head playfully, he didn't see the cold expression on Taehyun's face.

"Taehyun's right though, I don't think you guys remember we have this chore to do unless Soobin reminds us in the GC." Yeonjun laughed.

"Honestly, am I the only one keeping note about this?" Soobin asked.

"Yup!" - Yeonjun

"Of course hyung!" - Beomgyu

Huening kai only nodded with a giggle and Taehyun simply looked away.

"No wonder with the five of us, we've only managed this much." Soobin sighed.

"Hey we're already halfway done, its not like we're not cleaning. Afterall, its really been just the five of us sent to clean here for detention." Yeonjun commented.

"Yeah, I guess other students who've been in detention are assigned to do a different chore. We just happened to be unlucky." Soobin sighed in defeat.

"So~ unlucky." Beomgyu seconded.

"Well at least, we can all discuss how we'll forego on the mission test while we're at it." Yeonjun shrugged.

"Hyung please, one thing at a time." Hueningkai said and Yeonjun only chuckled.

"Just to keep your thoughts out of complaining from the dirt around you." He smiled.

While everyone was chatting away, Taehyun who was with the other mop saw something in between one of the already tidied shelves. He slowly went over to inspect what was causing that small fraction of light that flashed in the corner of his eye.

As he approached and reached out, he suddenly felt a jolt as if the ground vibrated and a knot in his stomach twisted as he halted and turned to the others.

"Did... did you guys... felt that?"

•●~*☆*~●•

A/N:

Good day my dear readers! I know, the updates are so slow and I'm so sorry. I've got tons of personal problems going on so it'll really take a while for me to update but I hope you guys could wait for me~ 🥺

I promise you, this story will surely reach its end and I will never update something like (discontinuing the story) that's an impossible case for me...

I will never abandon a story I started... (hello to that one story of mine that I abandoned hehe I'll recyle you in the future 😘)

So anyway I hope you liked the chapter and wait for the next update thank you everyone! 🥰💕