...

The rowdy crowds since 2am had calmed a little as the music queued its way to the closing of the club. The running spotlights had dimmed down and laughing chatters began to sound louder. Once in a while, Jungkook would look up from the bar to find one more table being left empty. 

It's quite refreshing actually. Seven months ago, he vowed to be here day and night. When Wild Venus opened - as tiring as it could be - he couldn't think of anywhere better to be than here. But now...now he's counting the hours to pass - hoping that it goes faster so he can rest well enough to be with Lisa. 

To say that the girl had gotten under his skin is an understatement. Jungkook had willingly lets her accommodate whichever parts of him that she wants, mentally and physically. Like a puppy in love, his chest beats unsettlingly fast with any thought of her. Especially when she's naked...no, that sets a record of its own!

He glanced at his watch, pretending to lost his memory of what time the club normally closes. 3.58...she must be sleeping...no, I shouldn't bother her. Just a text...maybe a text...

"Kook!" 

He looked up and found Sana across the counter, leaning forward with a big, drunk smile. Behind her stood a few of her friends, chatting among themselves.

"Hey...you guys enjoyed the night?" He plastered a friendly smile.

"Very much! The music was hot. Momo here kept complimenting how great the beats were," She dragged an arm forward. "She's a dancer so we trust her," Sana chuckled.

Lisa's a dancer...maybe I should bring her here again? Revisit her passion? Or is it my passion - either way, won't it be a win-win?

"So you're Jungkook!" 'Momo' beamed for whatever reason. "Sana's mentioned you before. The place is amazing by the way and the drinks -" Those wide-eyes emphasized how happy she was, he could tell. 

"I'm glad you loved it. I'll let my head barista know he did a good job," He flashes a grin. Another thing he caught up quite quick and well since he opened the place is good PR.

"Any special nights for the ladies?"

"I'd say every night are special for ladies such as yourselves, but Thursdays would hit it out the park. Free-flow until two, and hiphop R&B's playing...I'm sure a dancer like you would appreciate it,"

"Charming..." She squints her eyes flirtatiously before turning to Sana. "Your lost, girl," 

It made him want to laugh out loud for sure but he kept his composure. 

"I thought you'd drop by the room...was it a busy night?" Sana asked out of the blue.

"I don't normally check on my guests," Jungkook continues to check on the balance sheet in his hand. "Only when I know they needed extra attention. Why? Did you need something?"

"Ohh...no, just that..." He looked back up to find the shy smile that he knew from before. It felt like he hadn't seen that smile for ages. "We haven't seen each other since the break up. I didn't see you when I came in so I thought you'd at least come by and say 'hello',"

Oh... "Sorry, Sana. You're with your friends, and I thought you really wanted the privacy. I didn't mean to be rude," That really was not the case but again, good PR.

She didn't respond immediately, but he could see that she wanted to. Some unspoken words that he felt was not needed. Perhaps she's wondering the same too. "It's really good to see you again, Jungkook. And maybe...I'll get to see you being happy,"

He wasn't sure if there's supposed to be 'happy' written on his face. Jungkook thought he was being a sensible, political ex-boyfriend-slash-host up until now. Contented? Perhaps soon enough.